Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Onion article

Spot on! Sure reminds me of several of our board members in the hours/days after a loss. :sip:

https://sports.theonion.com/area-dad-knew-that-play-would-never-work-1845710541

NEW KENSINGTON, PA—Groaning and pounding his fists on the side of the couch as running back James Conner was tackled for a short two-yard gain, area dad Joseph Mitchem announced during Sunday’s Steelers game that he knew that play would never work. “Jesus Christ, how stupid can you be. They run this *’in play a hundred times a game!” said Mitchem, who claimed that you could see the second the screen pass left Ben Roethlisberger’s hand that the play was going nowhere, and that any * could call a better play. “I could see that call coming a mile away and so could the defense. This is a classic Steelers bull* 2nd down call. When you’ve got [JuJu Smith-] Shuster out there you should be calling a damn pass every 2nd and long.” At press time Mitchem was admonishing a failed slant pass call on a 2nd and 9 and claiming the Steelers should be “running the damn ball more.”

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
32 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Spot on! Sure reminds me of several of our board members in the hours/days after a loss. :sip:

https://sports.theonion.com/area-dad-knew-that-play-would-never-work-1845710541

NEW KENSINGTON, PA—Groaning and pounding his fists on the side of the couch as running back James Conner was tackled for a short two-yard gain, area dad Joseph Mitchem announced during Sunday’s Steelers game that he knew that play would never work. “Jesus Christ, how stupid can you be. They run this *’in play a hundred times a game!” said Mitchem, who claimed that you could see the second the screen pass left Ben Roethlisberger’s hand that the play was going nowhere, and that any * could call a better play. “I could see that call coming a mile away and so could the defense. This is a classic Steelers bull* 2nd down call. When you’ve got [JuJu Smith-] Shuster out there you should be calling a damn pass every 2nd and long.” At press time Mitchem was admonishing a failed slant pass call on a 2nd and 9 and claiming the Steelers should be “running the damn ball more.”

Will Smith Applause GIF