Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fans at the Game vs. Packers

chrisbeldridge

Was anyone else annoyed by the Packers fans and the amount of Packers fans that were at the game yesterday?  It was ridiculous!  The "Go Pack Go!" chants were loud the whole game.  There were definitely more Packers fans than Colts fans at the game.  Makes me sick!  Only good part was getting to run my mouth afterwards.  Stupid Packers fans.

57 minutes ago, chrisbeldridge said:

Was anyone else annoyed by the Packers fans and the amount of Packers fans that were at the game yesterday?  It was ridiculous!  The "Go Pack Go!" chants were loud the whole game.  There were definitely more Packers fans than Colts fans at the game.  Makes me sick!  Only good part was getting to run my mouth afterwards.  Stupid Packers fans.

We’re not that bad bro. We can’t be as bad as Your divisional rivals.

55 minutes ago, Defjamz26 said:

I’m not even from Indy or live there and I thought the same thing. Need to only sell tickets to people with an Indy zip code lol. Hope they enjoyed the long ride back to Wisconsin.

I think it was almost 40 years ago that we won in Indy. I don’t know why we bother to show up to Indy lol.

I'd say its because this was their best opportunity so far in the season to watch their team play live. Lambeau is hosting 0 fans at home games. I THINK most NFL fans aren't season ticket holders and just decide to go to 1 maybe 2 home games for their team throughout the year. Maybe the Colts fans that would have came, already went to a game, and like I said, this was the best chance for packer fans to watch their team for the first time this season live.

32 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Some things to remember:

1.  Packers fans can’t go to any home games a lambo this year

2.  Indy isn’t that far of a drive

3.  Packer fans travel well

4.  They are also EVERYWHERE.  They are the true America’s team.

100% agreed on #4. I have 2 friends who are Pack fans that live in PA and TX . I'm sure there is some long time cheese heads in indiana. 

I definitely heard a DEFENSE chant late in the 4th when it mattered. Brought a little tear to my eye.... We represented, but those #ers are everywhere. Like roaches and Cowboy fans . Lol

2 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I was at the Packer Colts game in 2000 and lots of Indy fans were present as well. It was another close game between our teams.

I went to the Colts Packers game in 2016 at Lambo and was surprised at how many Colts fans were there.  Maybe we can kick the Vikings out and move the Colts into the NFC North lol.

I understand why there were a lot of Packers fans there, it just disappointed me.  I’d guess 65% of the fans were Packers fans there.  Others at the game, what percentage would you guess?

And yes, they were that bad.  “Go Pack Go” constantly.  Loud and obnoxious.  Loved the guy chanting “Go Home Go” after the game.

5 hours ago, Defjamz26 said:

I’m not even from Indy or live there and I thought the same thing. Need to only sell tickets to people with an Indy zip code lol. Hope they enjoyed the long ride back to Wisconsin.

Hey, I am a Missouri zip code now, and will be there next week, only reason not every game is cuz of season ticket pack

6 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

Packers have fans everywhere. And those fans attend games. I’d say it’d be a toss up between Steelers fans and Packers fans as far as having the most diehard traveling fans go. 

2 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Can we just ban this thread once and for all and never have to deal with it again?

If I get a warning because I point out how much Reich loves to run on second and long surely there’s room to create a rule for this very topic. 

I got ya beat, I once got a warning point for having an American flag as my avatar....

2 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

I understand why there were a lot of Packers fans there, it just disappointed me.  I’d guess 65% of the fans were Packers fans there.  Others at the game, what percentage would you guess?

And yes, they were that bad.  “Go Pack Go” constantly.  Loud and obnoxious.  Loved the guy chanting “Go Home Go” after the game.

I would rather hear Go Pack Go over the annoying Who Dey? from the obnoxious Bengal fans. 

5 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

We’re not that bad bro. We can’t be as bad as Your divisional rivals.

I think it was almost 40 years ago that we won in Indy. I don’t know why we bother to show up to Indy lol.

Yeah Titans fans are starting to become super annoying and delusional. 

7 minutes ago, BProland85 said:

Yeah Titans fans are starting to become super annoying and delusional. 

I have a brother who lives just a few miles outside of Nashville and is a die hard Colt fan.

He has had his barn shot up because he had a horseshoe painted on the side of it. Plus someone pulled his flag pole down because he had a Colt flag flying on it. (right along with the stars and stripes) 

27 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I have a brother who lives just a few miles outside of Nashville and is a die hard Colt fan.

He has had his barn shot up because he had a horseshoe painted on the side of it. Plus someone pulled his flag pole down because he had a Colt flag flying on it. (right along with the stars and stripes) 

See this is where the vindictive side of me would come into play. I’d put the largest flag pole allowed by county/city regs, put it 6 feet into the ground with regard reinforced concrete. Then run steel outriggers under ground to anchor points in another 6 feet deep concretes then filled the pole itself with concrete. Put the largest Colts flag I could legally fit on it, and right under it, have a flag made the Colts record Vs the Titans.  I’d then take a 50 mile electric fence Charger, hook to the flag pole and ground it so that whenever someone tried to wrap a chain around it, they’d get a nice little jolt. 

9 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

Some things to remember:

1.  Packers fans can’t go to any home games a lambo this year

2.  Indy isn’t that far of a drive

3.  Packer fans travel well

4.  They are also EVERYWHERE.  They are the true America’s team.

Yeah, but this is what drives me nuts those Packers fans most of them are from Indiana.  

13 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

There are 2 reasons.  1 is they are not allowed fans at WI games so this is a chance to see their team.  The second and biggest reason is too political to mention here.  Let's just say some folks enjoy restrictions more than others.  

Archived