Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Did Turay play

carmelcolt

Just now, carmelcolt said:

Sorry if this has been answered, I did not see it. I ask because I wanted to see how he's  done. I couldn't find his stats in any box scores, I've been excited with all the talk this week but again I see nothing on him. Was he a late game scratch?

Idk if he d iij d he was held

he was out for a year from  a major injury he is not even close to game speed look at pittman took him 3 weeks after coming back to look healthy again from a minor injury .   it is gonna take about another 4 or 5 games to start seeing turray looking back to normal .   the good news by play off time he will be 100 percent back to last years level .

6 minutes ago, hoosierhawk said:

Think he was the guy held in the end zone that if called would have been a safety and would have come close to putting the game away but I loved the way it 

Well the ref was calling anything on the Colts but nothing really against the Packers and don't get me started on the line judge she was blind as a bat.

13 minutes ago, Freenyfan102 said:

Well the ref was calling anything on the Colts but nothing really against the Packers and don't get me started on the line judge she was blind as a bat.

Yes...but, she is a trend-setter with a crush on A Rodgers, so there's that.  Her cute pony-tail may have gotten in her way a time or two.

8 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Agreed. It was funny how you said it because there's probably a morsel of truth in there. No issue from me, and I usually defend women a lot more than men. People need to lighten up.

You know, people in this world need to laugh more and get offended or play the knight in shining armor role less. If this world would just laugh more, maybe we can get along as human race and not be hell bent on destroying each other 

:rantoff:

2 hours ago, Indyfan4life said:

Autry should be back against Tennessee. Turay will be fine after a few games. Dline will

be very, very good once it’s firing on all cylinders. 

Just to clarify, if Autry is/was asymptomatic, he should likely be back by TENN.

If he is/was symptomatic, he'll likely miss TENN. 

This is all per the NFL's protocols. 

5 hours ago, The Peytonator said:

Well if he was lining up against Bakhtiari then of course he wasn’t gonna be effective since Bakhtiari was allowed to get off the snap before everyone else. 

it was all game.  i counted 3 blatant ones and even commented to the people i was watching with.  What the heck is up with that? one he left a full 1/2 second before anyone else. 

21 hours ago, Dingus McGirt said:

All the beta males are out their thanking you...

Maybe it is cause I grew up in a generation that actually respects others, unlike you. Talking crap about the refs is acceptable, bringing in gender base stereotypes is just crap. Especially since you went just after her and not hochuli who lets be real, is the one who should take more target

17 hours ago, chrisfarley said:

it was all game.  i counted 3 blatant ones and even commented to the people i was watching with.  What the heck is up with that? one he left a full 1/2 second before anyone else. 

Not sure if it’s been posted here yet but someone posted it to Reddit. 

Just insane the double standard in reffing from this game. 

14 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Maybe it is cause I grew up in a generation that actually respects others, unlike you. Talking crap about the refs is acceptable, bringing in gender base stereotypes is just crap. Especially since you went just after her and not hochuli who lets be real, is the one who should take more target

You seriously grew up in a generation when people didn't make gender based jokes?  

I am very curious then what planet you originate from.

27 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

Ease up.

33 minutes ago, PuntersArePeopleToo said:

:realitycheck:

Archived