• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I predict more holding  calls

The theme song of today's win      

I predict no one will care about anyone else's predictions.     (I get this prediction right every week.  But no one cares...)

Posted Images

This is the time of the year when you have to stake your claim on what's rightfully yours.  We have to make a statement.  We took the division lead from them and the last thing they got coming to them is for us to give it back.  I could tell we were the better squad from the first matchup.  Time to rise to the occasion!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven't been able to watch the last couple of Colts games just listened to them on the radio.  But it seems they have gone a lot more no huddle the last two games and they do very well from it.  So, if the Colts play a significant up temp game on offense, I don't think the Titans can hang with the Colts.  But there are still a lot of unknowns.

• Will Reich stick with JT, even if he fumbles or is not lighting it up to start?
  • Will Eberflus finally develop a 1st half game plan instead of waiting for the other team to have two scoring drives before he starts to figure out what they are doing and adjust things to stop it?
  • Now that Pittman is going to get more attention, will someone else step up and be that consistent WR that can beat zone or 1 on 1 matchups.
  • Will Reich play the field position game?  I don't remember the exact stat but last year most of Tenn's scoring drives were 60 yards or less.
22 minutes ago, Coffeedrinker said:

I haven't been able to watch the last couple of Colts games just listened to them on the radio.  But it seems they have gone a lot more no huddle the last two games and they do very well from it.  So, if the Colts play a significant up temp game on offense, I don't think the Titans can hang with the Colts.  But there are still a lot of unknowns.

• Will Reich stick with JT, even if he fumbles or is not lighting it up to start?
  • Will Eberflus finally develop a 1st half game plan instead of waiting for the other team to have two scoring drives before he starts to figure out what they are doing and adjust things to stop it?
  • Now that Pittman is going to get more attention, will someone else step up and be that consistent WR that can beat zone or 1 on 1 matchups.
  • Will Reich play the field position game?  I don't remember the exact stat but last year most of Tenn's scoring drives were 60 yards or less.

Watch them online. Free.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now