Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Thank you! I knew some people cared! :) 

Just don't bring the toaster in the water Homer Simpson and all will be fine! haha 

I seen that episode where the toaster shocked the crap out of him. Poor ol Homer haha . I think we are better than Tennessee but we can't play sloppy. The Turnover battle is critical. 

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I seen that episode where the toaster shocked the crap out of him. Poor ol Homer haha . I think we are better than Tennessee but we can't play sloppy. The Turnover battle is critical. 

We are better than Tennessee, but the thing is we only pulled ahead late in the last game. They are tough for sure. We'll have to play balanced football and control the clock. Luckily, we are pretty healthy, and the guys who have nagging injuries have a week to heal. We should be fine. Win this, and we are probably in the playoffs! :thmup:

1 minute ago, Arodgers12 said:

I’ll pull for you guys. 

Appreciate it buddy. You are always great on here. Love hearing you on the forum! You are welcome here anytime!

Im starting to get mildly concerned about some of these deep passes we give up or almost give up. Specifically stuff like the Matthew stafford bomb on 3rd and long. The bomb that Brown should have caught on us against Tenn. The A rogers bomb to Valdes Scantling, The A rogers bomb to Valdez scantling that turned into pass interference on Yasin. I dont want teams starting to get comfortable about throwing deep on us.

Just now, krunk said:

Im starting to get mildly concerned about some of these deep passes we give up or almost give up. Specifically stuff like the Matthew stafford bomb on 3rd and long. The bomb that Brown should have caught on us against Tenn. The A rogers bomb to Valdes Scantling, The A rogers bomb to Valdez scantling that turned into pass interference on Yasin. I dont want teams starting to get comfortable about throwing deep on us.

Fair point. We need to improve the CBs a bit, but there's nothing we can do really until we get someone in the draft. Reich needs to prepare them for that scenario.

38 minutes ago, krunk said:

Big ben and carr will definitely  test us there. Especially  big ben

I think our roster is strong enough to win a SB but Reich's coaching could be our downfall.  Many were already questioning his play calling and after yesterday we now have to worry about his game and clock management.  I hope we don't have to face that hurdle again.  The Titans have life now and will bring it but I think we are the better team and should win at home. 

1 hour ago, krunk said:

Also felt like we played too much zone against rogers.

This game felt very similar to our loss in 2012 against you guys. In both games we had a 2 TD lead and blew it and lost.

so How Good do you guys think the 1995 Colts were? I remember that team.

Archived