Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Titans Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, runthepost said:

It’ll be a lot closer than last time. Both teams coming off huge victories in overtime.

True, but I dare say that we beat the better team, especially at quarterback - Rodgers is definitely going to Canton, but for Jackson, the jury is still out considering the fact that he's 0 for 2 in the playoffs, and the 1st of those losses was to Philip & the Chargers, after having beaten them in the 2018 regular season.

3 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Titans 19 Colts 16

Defensive game Colts just come up short but live to fight another day

Go Colts 

Man I hope they can win this one, because while they would technically live to fight another day, the chances for making the playoffs are substantially higher with winning the AFC South.

The AFC is extremely competitive, and we have already lost head-to-heads with Baltimore and Cleveland, with Pittsburgh and Las Vegas still to come. 

Essentially, the Titans game amounts to a 1-game season.  Because I don't see the Jags or Texans coming back to win the South. 

8 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

Man I hope they can win this one, because while they would technically live to fight another day, the chances for making the playoffs are substantially higher with winning the AFC South.

The AFC is extremely competitive, and we have already lost head-to-heads with Baltimore and Cleveland, with Pittsburgh and Las Vegas still to come. 

Essentially, the Titans game amounts to a 1-game season.  Because I don't see the Jags or Texans coming back to win the South. 

Actually the chances of making the playoffs are 100% if we win the AFC South! :)haha 

5 hours ago, Stephen said:

I predict more holding  calls

Lets shoot for 10 instead of 9 lmao .

This will be another tough game. Titans have to win this so they are going to bring their best game. I simply think we have the better defense and better QB (no knock toward Tannehill as he is good at times), their defense is inconsistent. Henry is scary great but outside of that nothing else scares me about that team. We are at home and will have around 15,000 fans or so, so we take this 24-20. It won't be as easy as the last one but we got this.

Probably the game that will determine the season.  It truly is a toss up.  Make no mistake Tenn is going to be fired up and play us tough.  We need our entire offensive and defensive lines for this one.  Haven’t been this excited and nervous anticipating a game since the manning playoff years.  Chicken wings at my house and win or lose the beers will be flowing!!

5 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Titans 19 Colts 16

Defensive game Colts just come up short but live to fight another day

Go Colts 

I’m blocking you until you pick the colts which I won’t see because you’ll be blocked.  Lol.  Jk. 

I don’t see anything different front either team so colts 34 Titans 17. Same score 

6 minutes ago, Sevenfeet said:

Here we go again.  Hopefully for Nashville the outcome will be different.  The Titans are seriously banged up right now but they showed true grit yesterday, and Derrick Henry is still Derrick Henry.

Yeah, the Colts had a good plan for Tannehill's boot legs and Henry at the same time. If we have those 2 critical aspects covered, Colts should be favored again.

I saw the Titans-Ravens game - no shanked punts or kicks, and it almost felt like addition by subtraction on the DL with Clowney, maybe my eyes were seeing it wrong, so I thought I'd ask a Titans fan himself. With Clowney, there are highs and then there are lows, what I saw yesterday was a decent floor. What I am not certain is where the injuries are. I do think most good QBs other than Lamar would have gone up 28-24 instead of tying it from the red zone 24-24 because Lamar did not throw well with anticipation throughout the game. Lamar is just not a natural passer, I could tell.

5 minutes ago, Sevenfeet said:

Here we go again.  Hopefully for Nashville the outcome will be different.  The Titans are seriously banged up right now but they showed true grit yesterday, and Derrick Henry is still Derrick Henry.

Yep, both teams won huge OT games against good teams. This Sunday coming up feels like another playoff game. I have said that about the last 2 Colts games though. Should be a tough battle. 

7 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yep, both teams won huge OT games against good teams. This Sunday coming up feels like another playoff game. I have said that about the last 2 Colts games though. Should be a tough battle. 

It's hard enough playing against other good teams without having to play against ourselves.

7 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

This will go a lot like last time IMO. Colts will lead most of the game and use Hines and Taylor to move the ball and eat clock. I don't see anyone on the Titans that can stop Pittman. We'll wear them out as the game goes on, just like last time.

Colts 30

Titans 20

Same score i was thinking.

39 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

and the REFS. I don't think I have ever seen that many holding penalties called on 1 team on a last drive. They were nit picky calls, a couple were holding but the others were MEH.

With the way Tenn holds maybe we get the same group of flag happy refs and they call them all on Tenn instead of us!

Just now, Arodgers12 said:

Hey Krunk just wanted to say Happy Thanksgiving to you buddy.

To you as well! Great game by the way.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I care, I really do Relaxed Homer Simpson GIF - I have my drink and Terminator shades on soaking in the water (phone in hand) and I say we beat Tennessee 24-20.

Thank you! I knew some people cared! :) 

Just don't bring the toaster in the water Homer Simpson and all will be fine! haha 

Just now, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I feel like after playing Rodgers and Co.. the Titans don't strike much fear... and we'll be at home! Lets eat Tannehill and win this one (as I'm putting up my Christmas tree with my littles)

I think us by 10 

Eat Tannehill? Are we Cannibals now? haha You're worse than me. I just want a decisive win lol!

Archived