Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts reaction post game

CR91

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Colts win that and if they are 8-3 they are sitting pretty with five to go.  This team has a lot to be proud of the last two weeks.

The second half of their schedule does not look as dark as it did be fore they started showing who they can beat.

34 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

I do think we’ve put some much focus on this group of games we’ve over looked the schedule after these four.  It doesn’t let up much.

Agreed the raiders will be tough as the chiefs lost to them the first time and barely  beat them last time. And the Steelers  game will be the toughest game of the year. Not only are they better than packer's, but we may have to beat the refs in that game to.

1 hour ago, Stephen said:

Agreed the raiders will be tough as the chiefs lost to them the first time and barely  beat them last time. And the Steelers  game will be the toughest game of the year. Not only are they better than packer's, but we may have to beat the refs in that game to.

I know unfortunately I have the Steelers winning the Super Bowl this year. Because they are so good on both sides of the ball. 

That video was greatness! I think we are doing very well in the 2nd half (about what I was hoping), and we should get 10 wins without too much trouble. Titans next week, two games Vs Hou, Jacksonville, and two hard games Vs the Raiders and Steelers. We beat the Packers and that was very important to getting a difficult game win from the schedule. As long as we win 3 of 4 from our division (which isn't asking too much IMO), that's 10 wins. If we beat the Raiders or Steelers, that's 11 wins.

Beating the Packers put us in a very advantageous position. A win Vs the Titans will give us the division lead, the tiebreaker Vs Tennessee, and an 8-3 record. This game next week will get us all but in the playoffs if we win. Time to take out the Tennessee Titan trash! haha :thmup:

Archived