Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Braden Smith Appreciation thread

JediXMan

3 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Don't nobody say we have good depth on the OL.  Uh....  Think again.

This isn’t something unique to the Colts.  This is what the vast majority of teams struggle with.

I think the only OL who didn’t get flagged today was AC.   Otherwise, Q, Kelly and Glow earned plenty of laundry.   It wasn’t just Clark and Green.   Just saying. 

2 minutes ago, NewColtsFan said:

This isn’t something unique to the Colts.  This is what the vast majority of teams struggle with.

I think the only OL who didn’t get flagged today was AC.   Otherwise, Q, Kelly and Glow earned plenty of laundry.   It wasn’t just Clark and Green.   Just saying. 

Maybe we should have our OL guys wear gloves the same color of the opposing jerseys every week.  Might cut down on the holding calls?

1 minute ago, coltsfansince65 said:

I hope it's not something that will cause him to miss multiple games. He was sorely missed today.

He was only questionable yesterday, so unless something really crazy happened overnight, he should be back next week I would think. 

3 minutes ago, cbear said:

He was only questionable yesterday, so unless something really crazy happened overnight, he should be back next week I would think. 

I'm guessing they want the stitches to fully close up the wound, and they usually are fine within 5-10 days.

so, i would assume so

6 minutes ago, cbear said:

Got to watch the replay now that I've fully recovered from that game. I didn't think Green was so bad, but that could have been a delusion. 

If I’m not mistaken, Green had one holding call early on and that was it. He played ok. Not great but ok. Clarke sucks.  The rest of the OL looked way out of sync tonight

14 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

OL are not like Running backs or even Wide Receivers where solid depth isn't actually that hard to come by.  That's why a major part of our OL being dominate is that our starters don't miss too many games.  

Green played absolutely amazing! If he played decent or okay, in my book that is amazing! We didn’t need him to play great he’s a backup.. we just needed him to play decently good, Which he did! As long as he wasn’t playing like Clark did during Cleveland he did a great job! A decent job for green is all we were looking for which makes it absolutely amazing !! :td:

Archived