1st Half Doubters Eat Crow

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

COLTS BIG COMEBACK WIN BABY     

That was some crazy * game. Refs did everything they humanly could to give this to the Packers. But there's something called karma and it ended up biting the Packers in the *.   BTW Yall nee

I dont agree. Rivers sack numbers are low. We have mostly been bad runming the football but that wasnt the case today. This line is no where near as bad as your Chargers teams

Woooooooooo!!!

I have one question, I didn't get to see this game besides the 1st drive or two yet (going to re-watch it), I saw Pittman get a 45 yard TD pass and he only got two targets and catches the rest of the game. Did he get hurt? Just curious, more because of the targets than anything. Or did the Packers put Alexander on him? Thanks!

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Woooooooooo!!!

I have one question, I didn't get to see this game besides the 1st drive or two yet (going to re-watch it), I saw Pittman get a 45 yard TD pass and he only got two targets and catches the rest of the game. Did he get hurt? Just curious, more because of the targets than anything. Or did the Packers put Alexander on him? Thanks!

yeah I saw the whole game and I'm not too sure what happened either

• Like 1

Woooooooooo!!!

Not hurt, rivers just did rivers, spread it around, Hines started heating up. Etc

• Like 1

That was some crazy * game. Refs did everything they humanly could to give this to the Packers. But there's something called karma and it ended up biting the Packers in the *.

BTW Yall need to quit bashing Rivers after one bad play or one bad drive. Without Rivers the Colts would be a completely irrelevant football team. Put some freaking respect on his damn name.

The O line is awful and I'm surprised considering Colts have a reputation for having the best O line in the league. This defense is legit though and can straight up ball out! 

That accountant looking kicker is clutch as hell too and who cares if he can't bomb away from 50+ yds away. If he can hit the clutch ones that matter and those under 50 yards at a good rate then that's all that matters!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
1 minute ago, TheBlueAndWhite said:

Good Lord what a game,it's obvious the league didn't want us to win,but we pulled it out, those refs need to repromended, aswell as our offensive players as some of those calls were warranted, but not need all. 

Reprimanded? Is that what you were trying to say?

• Haha 1

I was as hard as anyone on the defense in the first half but they played like an ELITE defense in the second half.  If the Colts can figure out these first half struggles they would be a truly great team.  As it is they are a darn good team.  Also for anyone who says the coaches can’t coach I am not sure there is a better team in the league at halftime adjustments.

• Like 2
Just now, Anonymous said:

That was some crazy * game. Refs did everything they humanly could to give this to the Packers. But there's something called karma and it ended up biting the Packers in the *.

BTW Yall need to quit bashing Rivers after one bad play or one bad drive. Without Rivers the Colts would be a completely irrelevant football team. Put some freaking respect on his damn name.

The O line is awful and I'm surprised considering Colts have a reputation for having the best O line in the league. This defense is legit though and can straight up ball out! 

That accountant looking kicker is clutch as hell too and who cares if he can't bomb away from 50+ yds away. If he can hit the clutch ones that matter and those under 50 yards at a good rate then that's all that matters!

AV never wasn’t known for hitting beyond 50 either. But he made the clutch ones. Not saying that his kid is the next AV, but I’m starting to see why he was chosen over the other one

2 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Anyone who still thinks Rivers stinks is just a hater at this point.

• Like 1

Thanks Csmopar! That makes me a feel a bit better. The lack of targets made it look like an injury without seeing the game. Glad Pittman is ok! :thmup:

Rivers is hurt though. To what extent, we don’t know. He’s limping and went in and out of the tent/locker room several times for his right foot

3 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

They didn't do everything they could called that Rivers incompletion a fumble if they wanted to. But it was a incompletion. 

1 minute ago, superrep1967 said:

They didn't do everything they could called that Rivers incompletion a fumble if they wanted to. But it was a incompletion. 

They DID it call it a fumble. League executives from NY overruled them from NFL HQ after review.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Shepman said:

I bet Rivers ankle swells over night.  Gonna be on injury report this week I bet 

He was very good today and has been these past few games.

He deserves alot of credit that we are sitting on 7-3 with a chance to put 1 hand of the AFC South crown next week. 

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

I didn't think it would be humanly possible to see a team with a worse O line than the Chargers this season but wow this Colts team might be it. 

Meh, no way am I going that far. Not at all. 7/9 holding calls wouldn’t have been called on any other given Sunday 

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, csmopar said:

Meh, no way am I going that far. Not at all. 7/9 holding calls wouldn’t have been called on any other given Sunday 

Rivers seemed under heavy duress even on the plays without the holding calls. And you're right, probably too extreme to compare it to the Chargers high school caliber O line but still. 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

Rivers seemed under heavy duress even on the plays without the holding calls. And you're right, probably too extreme to compare it to the Chargers high school caliber O line but still. 

We’re missing our starting T this game too.

1 minute ago, Anonymous said:

Ah I see. What's wrong with Quenton Nelson? Just a bad game or was he playing with an injury or something? He used to be arguably the best G in football at one point.

Wondering how much his back is bothering him. That and the whole unit seems out of sorts. Inexplicable. 

5 minutes ago, Anonymous said:

Ah I see. What's wrong with Quenton Nelson? Just a bad game or was he playing with an injury or something? He used to be arguably the best G in football at one point.

He’s been dealing with a back injury for a few weeks now. I’m not sure he’s 100 percent.