Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11 Discussion Thread

25 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It helped because the afc south title is not guaranteed. 

I see that it helped a bit, but it hurt more than it helped.  I think so anyway.   If the Titans would have lost yesterday, and the Colts beat them next week, the Colts would be 3 games up on them for the division.  

1 hour ago, Myles said:

I see that it helped a bit, but it hurt more than it helped.  I think so anyway.   If the Titans would have lost yesterday, and the Colts beat them next week, the Colts would be 3 games up on them for the division.  

It works out since we won and play the titans Sunday. Titans still have to go to GB. There is no guarantee we are going to win Sunday. This at least gives us some room if we don’t win the division. Browns and LV don’t have very hard schedules left.  

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

It works out since we won and play the titans Sunday. Titans still have to go to GB. There is no guarantee we are going to win Sunday. This at least gives us some room if we don’t win the division. Browns and LV don’t have very hard schedules left.  

That's why a Titans loss would have been so big yesterday.   The best route to making the playoffs is by winning the division and we would have been a game up on them.   It's done with now so it is what it is.  

5 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Imagine if the Bucs miss the playoffs after building a super team around Brady.

Still a long shot IMO, but definitely possible.

They will make it in but may get eliminated early. 7 teams getting in helps their cause. Saints will probably win that division though.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Imagine if the Bucs miss the playoffs after building a super team around Brady.

Still a long shot IMO, but definitely possible.

Seriously though, Gronk, Fornette, AB, who else wanna join the all pro bucs?

12 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They will make it in but may get eliminated early. 7 teams getting in helps their cause. Saints will probably win that division though.

And I don't know about being eliminated early if they get that 5 seed.. facing a 6 or 7 win team is probably second best to getting the 1 seed. lmao

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Wentz will need protection if he is going to deliver. Yesterday it was said of him he was thought to be the second coming of Andrew Luck. Lets hope that is not the case when he goes under center and gets racked all season long like Luck.
    • Luck retired right before the 2019 season.   That only gave Ballard 1 offseason to address the QB situation.  He knew the team was good and didn't want to waste a year so he brought in Rivers.   Rivers had a good year despite no training camp or preseason with the receivers.  Went 11-5.   68% completions, 24TD's, 11 INT's.  Lost by 3 in the playoffs.  I was pretty happy with the season.  Now, a year and a half later he has the future QB on the team.   I'm glad he didn't reach too much.  I suppose he could have drafted Jalen Hurts but he took Pittman and Taylor instead and grabbed Eason in the 4th round.  I think he handled this well.
    • But we got Mark Hermann.   Colts won that trade.  Ha ha. maybe if they would have used the pick they got from Denver better.   They took Ron Solt.  
    • My big gripe with Ballard has been not addressing long-term QB.    I think last year was wasted because, at best, it was a 1-2 year solve and we knew that going in. I hear all the time about a rookie QB wasting prime years of an established team which is essentially what Rivers did.    This is also why I'm very high on the Wentz move. You have to make a move for a long-term QB at some point and, imo, the sooner the better. I'm not particularly affected if this move fails (at least we're trying now). I regularly hear that missing on a QB will set your franchise back several years. You know what else will set your franchise back? Not having a QB.   My gripes with Ballard are over now.
    • This is actually true. If people didn’t watch him on the field this is exactly what they would think. I love the leader he has already turned into also. You can tell with his comments he will be a captain some day.
  • Members

• dew5150

dew5150 110

• coltsfeva

coltsfeva 1,129

• BlackTiger

BlackTiger 66

• King Colt

King Colt 942

• Shadow_Creek

Shadow_Creek 695

• Rolltide_gocolts