FYI, chat isn't working and I'm doubtful it will be fixed by game time

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fixed it for you

Wow! This thread got more than 2000 replies and 53 pages so far. 

Your Indianapolis Colts (6-3) started the second half of their season with a bang last week, beating their division rivals Tennessee Titans 34-17. They look to show that this was not a fluke when they

Posted Images

Our D is pretty good. It may not be great but it’s definitely the best we’ve had in a long time. Yeah I know, 28 first half points, 14 off turn overs but only 3 points allowed in 2.5 quarters against the number 1 QB in the league going into the game... is good

• Like 4
Just now, csmopar said:

They sure tried. What was it... 9 holding penalties in less than a minute!

That was awful. On the Vikings game thread I wrote that the refs were trying to give the game to the Packers. 

• Like 1
1 minute ago, csmopar said:

Our D is pretty good. It may not be great but it’s definitely the best we’ve had in a long time. Yeah I know, 28 first half points, 14 off turn overs but only 3 points allowed in 2.5 quarters against the number 1 QB in the league going into the game... is good

The turnovers in the first half is what happened. That didn’t happen the second half. 

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Aces101 said:

I wasn’t able to post during the game because I was watching with others - but that was awesome!! I live in Packers/Bears country, so that was extra special. Let’s Go Colts

I was sleep most of game. Woke up in the fourth  quarter  with the score 28 to 28 lol. Night shift  life is tough 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1