Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Robert Windsor brought up to active roster

5 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Good series of movies! Back to the future was way ahead of its time! :thmup:

Back To The Future II accurately predicted the Cubs' World Series win, and they were only a year off - the movie had them winning it in 2015, but they won it a year later.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Good for the kid.   I love a DL whose motor always runs hot.   Can’t get enough of those guys.  

So he’s on the 53.   I’m just not sure if he makes the Game Day 46/47 man roster?  

Autry is out and Day was cut.....Marsh will likely backup Lewis and Banogu while Windsor would likely be the 4th DT now and stay on the Active Roster.

• Thanks 1
6 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Good for the kid.   I love a DL whose motor always runs hot.   Can’t get enough of those guys.  

So he’s on the 53.   I’m just not sure if he makes the Game Day 46/47 man roster?  

He got elevated which is different from being on the 53.  COVID rules.  They can so it twice with a guy this year and I don’t think they would burn one if they don’t expect him to dress.

• Thanks 1

I can’t see him not being elevated to the roster now, especially with both Buckner and Autry out.

I can see this lineup on running downs: Houston, Stewart, Stallworth, Lewis.

On passing downs: Houston, Stewart, Windsor, Turay

• Like 2
On 11/21/2020 at 12:22 PM, rock8591 said:

Sorry, too lazy to take a screenshot and upload it, would be easier to copy and paste.

Zak Keefer

@zkeefer

Colts add some help to the Dline with Denico Autry out Sunday: Both Cassius Marsh and Rob Windsor brought up to the active roster.

12:12 PM · Nov 21, 2020 from Indianapolis, IN·Twitter for iPhone

Always wanted to see him in game action, thought it would be worth a look. Decent sized DT at 6'4'' 290 lbs; not a fat 290 lbs, as he played most of his career at a higher weight of 315+ before losing weight later on. At worst, I always felt he would be a good 4-3 DE on running or goal line plays.

Lastly, he bears a resemblance to Biff Tannen from the Back to the Future movies.

1.JPG

Did you catch him on Michael Pittman's Youtube recap of last week? He was quietly playing Cornhole with Pittman, Dez Padmon and Julian Blackmon on Thanksgiving in their Westfield neighborhood Driveway.  

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, JPFolks said:

Did you catch him on Michael Pittman's Youtube recap of last week? He was quietly playing Cornhole with Pittman, Dez Padmon and Julian Blackmon on Thanksgiving in their Westfield neighborhood Driveway.  

I was just thinking that. :thmup:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now