Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts-Packers, Week 11: Who's Got Questions For This Week's Colts Mailbag?

AWalkerColts

Will this be a game where the Colts decide to run heavily against the Packers' weaker run D to keep Rodgers on the sidelines more often like they did against Mahomes and the Chiefs in 2019? Do we plan to use more fullbacks to accomplish the same?

There were a couple of games where Rigo had touchbacks on punts.
  It got me wondering why teams aren’t “coffin kicking” as much as they used to.

Is it because they think they could get a muff, or is it a matter of it being difficult to do.

Ray Guy was a master at it. 

10 minutes ago, AWalkerColts said:

Big matchup in Indy on Sunday between the AFC South-leading Colts (6-3) and the NFC North-leading Packers (7-2).

Who's got questions leading into the matchup? Submit them here for this week's Colts Mailbag.

What affect has the coaching change at the OL position has on our OL scheme wise? 

Understanding that the results against the rest of the NFC North this year haven't been just wins, but dominations, what say they make it a perfect 4 for 4 and crush the Pack? So tell us, Andrew, what you got? Do they win this one? And do they do so in dominant fashion to completely own the NFC North this year? What's your score prediction?

On 11/18/2020 at 12:25 AM, PrideOfAthens17 said:

Understanding that the results against the rest of the NFC North this year haven't been just wins, but dominations, what say they make it a perfect 4 for 4 and crush the Pack? So tell us, Andrew, what you got? Do they win this one? And do they do so in dominant fashion to completely own the NFC North this year? What's your score prediction?

@AWalkerColts did you actually answer this question before the game in the Mailbag? I just saw it with your score being a GW kick by Blankenship (37 instead of 39) to win 34-31

2 minutes ago, Arodgers12 said:

I think the last time we beat you all was 2008.

Not gonna put either of us in the SB prematurely, but if that were the matchup, history wouldn't matter. A-Aron has the experience, and its often surprising how much of an affect that seems to make. And he's one of the greats. For us, at least Frank Reich's been there.

2 minutes ago, OffensivelyPC said:

Not gonna put either of us in the SB prematurely, but if that were the matchup, history wouldn't matter. A-Aron has the experience, and its often surprising how much of an affect that seems to make. And he's one of the greats. For us, at least Frank Reich's been there.

You guys have a better chance of going to the SB than us. I think we will choke in the first round.

3 hours ago, Arodgers12 said:

You guys have a better chance of going to the SB than us. I think we will choke in the first round.

I think the AFC gauntlet is a little tougher this year with the Chiefs, Ravens, Steelers and Titans.  Not sure that whoever comes out the NFC east, Saints, Bucs or Seahawks could stack as well.  At the very least, the Pack is more of a frontrunner amongst those teams than the Colts is in the AFC.

Archived