Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Brees has rib fractures and collapsed lung

chad72

You know, this could be like a Kaepernick like "catch lightning in a bottle" SB season for the Saints if Taysom Hill exceeds expectations like Jeff Hostetler, Colin Kaepernick and Nick Foles, this is the moment he has been preparing for. Just the element of surprise with a QB that has not taken much punishment as a runner, could really surprise a lot of teams, imo.

On 11/16/2020 at 3:03 PM, danlhart87 said:

This suuuuucckkkks

Not for Brady it doesn't.  Brees & Payton TOTALLY EMBARRASSED BRADY in primetime. Maybe they wasn't supposed to AND now are being punished by the Football Gods or should we start saying Brady's Football Gods.

Who will be next, Russell Wilson, Aaron Roger's??? haha

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Not for Brady it doesn't.  Brees & Payton TOTALLY EMBARRASSED BRADY in primetime. Maybe they wasn't supposed to AND now are being punished by the Football Gods or should we start saying Brady's Football Gods.

Bucs will have to finish with better record cause Saints have head to head advantage which will be tough.

BTW its Rodgers 

16 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

BTW its in poor taste to laugh at injuries. I just hope this wasn't the case and what you meant.

I don't buy this injury. I think there's something fishy going on like Brees getting paid off to fake an injury so the Bucs can win the division and make the SB in Tampa. The Bucs and Saints game showed how outmatched the Bucs and Brady were, so the league is getting desperate to get the Bucs in the SB in Tampa and Brady one more ring.

Absolutely disgusting.

4 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I don't buy this injury. I think there's something fishy going on like Brees getting paid off to fake an injury so the Bucs can win the division and make the SB in Tampa. The Bucs and Saints game showed how outmatched the Bucs and Brady were, so the league is getting desperate to get the Bucs in the SB in Tampa and Brady one more ring.

Absolutely disgusting.

Doesn't matter because in the end we all know KC is repeating if that offense stays healthy.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I had the Bucs making the playoffs from the beginning anyway but I am still not sold on them making the SB. 

The Saints were the team that could easily take them down. Funny how both the Saints and 49ers have gotten destroyed how they did. I'm guessing Rodgers or Wilson will be next on Sunday to continue the trend.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The Saints were the team that could easily take them down. Funny how both the Saints and 49ers have gotten destroyed how they did. I'm guessing Rodgers or Wilson will be next on Sunday to continue the trend.

GB could beat them, I know the Bucs blew them out a few weeks ago but it was just 1 game. I still wouldn't count the Cards out, they look good.

18 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Absolutely disgusting.

Why would Brees fake an injury? He's in 1st place lets not get crazy here. 

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

GB could beat them, I know the Bucs blew them out a few weeks ago but it was just 1 game. I still wouldn't count the Cards out, they look good.

On 9/8/2020 at 8:26 PM, danlhart87 said:

My SB is Chiefs Cardinals 

It's gonna happen folks 

Hopkins will have Fitzgerald type playoff performance when they played the Steelers. 

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Why would Brees fake an injury? He's in 1st place lets not get crazy here. 

Because the league paid him off well and knows the Saints are capable of crushing the Bucs with him at QB. Did you see the game two weeks ago? It wasn't even close. Goddell is eliminating the competition for Brady. In fact, if the Rams beat the Bucs this Sunday, I expect Goff to have a "season ending injury" the following week. The NFL needs to start getting called out on this garbage.

I realize it's "sports entertainment" and they can legally get away with it, but the fans need to be aware of it as well.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Because the league paid him off well and knows the Saints are capable of crushing the Bucs with him at QB. Did you see the game two weeks ago? It wasn't even close. Goddell is eliminating the competition for Brady. In fact, if the Rams beat the Bucs this Sunday, I expect Goff to have a "season ending injury" the following week. The NFL needs to start getting called out on this garbage.

I realize it's "sports entertainment" and they can legally get away with it, but the fans need to be aware of it as well.

Are you really predicting injuries now?!?!

1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

BTW its in poor taste to laugh at injuries. I just hope this wasn't the case and what you meant.

I wasn't laughing, not at REAL INJURIES. Like Chad said above, brady's luck follows him!!! In reality it's the rigging & fixing that follows him. Is Brees really injured?  Maybe, but it benefits brady whether he is or isn't,  doesn't it? Just like a gazillion other things these past 2 decades have which has made every SB he's been in tainted. 

Things like Pete Carroll not handing ball off to Lynch at goal line. Shanahan not milking clock late in 4th quarter despite up by multiple scores. Gurley not playing in SB. Opposing Defenses playing way off/soft cushion even though his vertical passing game is challenged, and all those timely flags thrown at his opponents,  etc....

Just now, danlhart87 said:

Are you really predicting injuries now?!?!

I'm predicting the same "fake injury" that happened to Brees (although it'll be a different injury) to Goff the following week if the Rams beat the Bucs like the Saints did. Goddell will eliminate any and all threats that have potential to keep the Bucs from making the SB.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I'm predicting the same "fake injury" that happened to Brees (although it'll be a different injury) to Goff the following week if the Rams beat the Bucs like the Saints did. Goddell will eliminate any and all threats that have potential to keep the Bucs from making the SB.

sure glad Colts don't play bucs in your wild scenario :spit:

27 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Absolutely disgusting.

Great post!

Not only do you get it, but your man enough to post  it and not pretend to be naive and blind to it.

Everybody has a price. It might be more than just money as well, it could be an under-the-table deal after Brees retires to make his life better for his family. Or anything else.

It doesn't have to be that wild and crazy perhaps he just got hurt

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Great post!

Not only do you get it, but your man enough to post  it and not pretend to be naive and blind to it.

Thank you. It's painfully obvious something is going on by now and I'm sick of nobody noticing. Brady is given everything, and everyone just says it's coincidences or stupidity by other teams, coaches, and players that benefits him. IT'S AN INSIDE JOB! This is planned almost every year for him!

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

It doesn't have to be that wild and crazy perhaps he just got hurt

Maybe, but I don't buy it at this point. Not with the team and the QB it benefits after 20 years of it happening. Don't buy that it's legit. Very fishy to me. I would say this if I wasn't a Colts fan.

18 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

As far as I know, the only other sport that legally labels themselves as "sports entertainment " is Wrestling. haha

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What do you think of Peyton's INT in SB 44 :peek:

I don't remember a lot about that SB surprisingly. I had $300 on the Saints as that was my highest bet on any sports team at that point when I was 22 years old. I guess I expected the Colts to lose, but don't remember that moment much. I'd have to see it again. Sorry.

3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I don't remember a lot about that SB surprisingly. I had $300 on the Saints as that was my highest bet on any sports team at that point when I was 22 years old. I guess I expected the Colts to lose, but don't remember that moment much. I'd have to see it again. Sorry.

It was a pass Peyton normally doesn't make but Reggie ran a weak route too. I will leave that bad memory at that lmao 

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

As far as I know, the only other sport that legally labels themselves as "sports entertainment " is Wrestling. haha

I've heard the NFL say it before. It's college football that is a collegiate sport while the NFL is sports entertainment. They can legally rig anything they want, but it may sacrifice the integrity of the sport. The thing is, nobody will believe they are rigging anything anyway in a majority sense, so they are safe to do it.

I've heard the NFL say it before. It's college football that is a collegiate sport while the NFL is sports entertainment. They can legally rig anything they want, but it may sacrifice the integrity of the sport. The thing is, nobody will believe they are rigging anything anyway in a majority sense, so they are safe to do it.

Some of it over the years does looked altered but It is tough to rig anything because you need the players and REFS to do so together. I think the REFS alter things though with bad calls, etc..

Archived