Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Predict final 7 games

danlhart87

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...
On 11/16/2020 at 3:38 AM, AZColt11 said:

My best guesses assuming relatively good health for the Colts.

Packers - W

Titans - W

Texans - W 

Raiders - L

Texans - W

Steelers - L

Jags - W

I got 11-5, although I predicted 10-6.  If I had to waiver, the 2nd Titans game is probably the one I'd change.

Welp, batting .500.  In baseball I'd be a STAR!  I noticed IndyAgent posted right below me and is 4-0.  Nice!

1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Houston?? We will see, I think we blow them out this time around. 

https://www.battleredblog.com/2020/12/15/22175936/texans-should-rest-deshaun-watson-for-remainder-of-2020-season

If Houston management follows this advice, that may very well be the case. I doubt they will just yet, but having been officially eliminated with their loss to the Bears, they don't have much to play for except getting even with us for how we won against them the game before last.

If we beat them, especially in a runaway like at Vegas, I could see them shutting down Watson and preparing for next year.

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

https://www.battleredblog.com/2020/12/15/22175936/texans-should-rest-deshaun-watson-for-remainder-of-2020-season

If Houston management follows this advice, that may very well be the case. I doubt they will just yet, but having been officially eliminated with their loss to the Bears, they don't have much to play for except getting even with us for how we won against them the game before last.

If we beat them, especially in a runaway like at Vegas, I could see them shutting down Watson and preparing for next year.

Yeah that was my biggest fear and remember I brought this up the other day. See if that happens the Titans have a lay up when they play them.

Archived