Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns player test positive, facilities closed

ColtsBlueFL

A Cleveland Browns player tested positive for Covid-19 today and the facilities closed while contact tracing takes place.

That player will miss the upcoming game, and any other player(s) that are found to be a high risk close contact as they cant meet the 5 day negative protocol.  Tough break.

https://www.cleveland19.com/2020/11/13/cleveland-browns-close-facility-after-player-tests-positive-covid-/

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.
  • Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Marvin but it will never happen. We will probably trade back even.    It has nothing to do with his father playing here either, it is about getting the best player in the draft. His father playing here is just the neat part.
    • FWIW:  sometimes when a player like Blackmon gets a one year deal it’s the players call as much if not more than the front office.   The player believes in themselves and are wanting a one year deal so they can go back into free agency sooner.  They view a multiyear deal as below market value.   Blackmon’s deal has a base plus incentives.  It’s not an insult. 
    • Round 1 A. Cooper Dejean CB Iowa B. Brian Thomas Jr.  WR Love Shaq University C. Quinyon Mitchell CB Toledo   Round 2 A. Xavier Worthy WR Texas B. Malachai Corely WR W Kentucky C. Xavier Leggette WR South Carolina   Round 3 A. Cam Hart CB Notre Dame B. Khyree Jackson CB Oregon C. Devontez Walker WR North Carolina   Round 4 A. Mason McCormick IOL South Dakota St. B. Edefuan Olofoshio LB Washington C. Cole Bishop S Utah   Round 5 A. Isaac Gurendo RB Louisville B. Bo Limmer IOL Arkansas C. Tanner Bortolini IOL Wisconsin   Round 6 A. Jalyx Hunt DE Houston Christian B. Dylan McMahon IOL NCState C. Isaiah Davis RB South Dakota St   Round 7 A. Quan'tez Stiggers CB Toronto Argonauts B. Ryan Flournoy WR SE Missouri St. C. Decamerion Richardson CB Mississippi St.   I'm going with trade back
    • Spencer Rattler better than Michael Penix Jr and Nix. Wow! That has to be one of the most ridiculous takes I have ever heard. To be honest I have never heard of that Tice guy either. McCarthy will be the biggest bust in this draft and I feel confident in saying so. McCarthy = Mac Jones. Washington went as Penix went, he had to carry Washington all season with an above average O.Line and average running game. He had Rome and that was about it. McCarthy had the best O.Line in the country and arguably the best running game as well. He was a game manager and could win as long as he didn't turn it over. Michigan beat Washington because they ran for nearly 300 yards. Tommie Frazier would have won it all with that type of offense and he wasn't even drafted.   Regarding Kirk Cousins, at least you don't have him to pile on anymore. You will see how life without Kirk is, the Vikings will be lucky to win 7 games and I like the Vikings as a team. My father would be so disappointed in the Vikings FO right now and their fans at the way Kirk was treated. He was still alive in 2018 when the Vikings got Kirk and he loved the move. He was the biggest fan I ever knew. He loved them when they got Fran in the 70's and was a fan until he passed away in 2019. His favorite player was Peterson in this era. He said he would take him over any RB that ever played except maybe Barry Sanders.    Kirk Cousins career with the Vikings: 2018-2023 *50-37-1 Record. A playoff win at New Orleans Saints in 2019, beating Brees.   *4 seasons with over 4000 yards   *3 seasons with over 30 TD's   *7.8 Y/A   *68% Completion I know, they should draft Penix.
    • Regarding Worthy -4.21 Speed has to be accounted for by a defense whether the ball is coming his way or not. So does that potentially create more opportunities for other Colt offensive playmakers.  I would say yes. I am sure the Colts have taken note of the impact of Tank Dell 5'10 165ibs (709 yds) on the Texans offense in his rookie year. If it helps take advantage of AR's physical tools and unlocks part of the Colts offensive playbook I am all for it. He is a quick twitch football player and not just a track guy. He is third all time in longhorn history with TD catches in 26 of 39 games, and has caught a pass in all 39 games.
  • Members

• johnmart2k

johnmart2k 0

Rookie
    • stitches

stitches 19,253

• NYFAN

NYFAN 2

Rookie
    • Reboot

Reboot 46

• Dark Superman