Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers Colts Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Colts 27 GB 24, Hot Rod hits a 50+ to win the game

1 minute ago, FortheWin said:

Colts win this game. GBs coaching is very suspect. If the Colts play to what they are capable of on defense. this should be a win and then the talk will really heat up about the Colts being a legit contender.

If they didn’t rely on Rodgers to do everything for them, they could have so many Super Bowls with the guy

4 hours ago, pgt_rob said:

I think I may change my prediction. I think we beat the Packers in a close one. With Turay coming back and our defense looking pretty good (hopefully Moore is back). I think we can beat them 27-21 Colts

the good news is the packers team is not good they have a elite QB carrying their team though .  the bad news is the colts only beat one team with a winning record this year in the titans .    So its hard to really tell how good the colts are  they are 1-2 against teams with a winning record .

The good news is they don’t have a elite defense so hopefully we can score enough. Really good news is the Steelers are the only team left with a good defense. Hopefully that helps with us being able to score enough and keep up. If we can win these two home games we are in really good shape. We need to beat Green Bay with the titans playing the ravens and the raiders playing the chiefs. Unfortuantly the browns play a easy schedule the rest of the way.

i am worried about rock this game. Hopefully Xavier is on Adams. If Moore misses that puts Carrie in the slot and doesn’t give us much wiggle room if Rock doesn’t play well.

3 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

The good news is they don’t have a elite defense so hopefully we can score enough. Really good news is the Steelers are the only team left with a good defense. Hopefully that helps with us being able to score enough and keep up. If we can win these two home games we are in really good shape. We need to beat Green Bay with the titans playing the ravens and the raiders playing the chiefs. Unfortuantly the browns play a easy schedule the rest of the way.

i am worried about rock this game. Hopefully Xavier is on Adams. If Moore misses that puts Carrie in the slot and doesn’t give us much wiggle room if Rock doesn’t play well.

Rhodes vs Adams last season

20 catches 212 yards 1 TD. I posted Rhodes vs Adams stats from 2016-2018 but finally found 2019 stats

1 hour ago, runthepost said:

Rhodes vs Adams last season

20 catches 212 yards 1 TD. I posted Rhodes vs Adams stats from 2016-2018 but finally found 2019 stats

What happened last season has little to do with this season. 

Different team, different defense talent level across the board. 

Were those numbers in man to man or zone?

Did the Vikings have a defense that come close to ours this season? 

6 hours ago, crazycolt1 said:

What happened last season has little to do with this season. 

Different team, different defense talent level across the board. 

Were those numbers in man to man or zone?

Did the Vikings have a defense that come close to ours this season? 

Those numbers were from majority of Man to Man defense. Even when Rhodes was in his prime Adams still managed to get a touchdown in 5 consecutive games. 2017 when the Vikings had a great defense he still scored on Rhodes in both games. They both know each other like the back of their hand so it should hopefully be a fun matchup 

14 hours ago, runthepost said:

Those numbers were from majority of Man to Man defense. Even when Rhodes was in his prime Adams still managed to get a touchdown in 5 consecutive games. 2017 when the Vikings had a great defense he still scored on Rhodes in both games. They both know each other like the back of their hand so it should hopefully be a fun matchup 

It's OK if Adams get a score.  That would be expected.  What they need to do is limit it to one.  Multiple scores is going to hurt.

I expect GB to be able to move the ball between the 20's.  The difference between winning and losing Sunday is going to be holding most of those possessions to punts or FG's and winning the turnover battle.  Anything less than that is trouble.  Jacksonville did it.  I expect we can do it too.

5 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

It's OK if Adams get a score.  That would be expected.  What they need to do is limit it to one.  Multiple scores is going to hurt.

I expect GB to be able to move the ball between the 20's.  The difference between winning and losing Sunday is going to be holding most of those possessions to punts or FG's and winning the turnover battle.  Anything less than that is trouble.  Jacksonville did it.  I expect we can do it too.

Scoring more points than GB would be the biggest key :peek:

On 11/13/2020 at 5:59 AM, AwesomeAustin said:

I believe we are at home next week.  

Packers 24-13.  I can see it going the opposite way but until Rivers can produce in a big game against an elite team I will remain skeptical.  If the offense controls the clock the defense has a shot to shut Rogers down.  

Missed this prediction.  Another terrific 2nd half from the Colts defense. Was a roller coaster on my emotions lol.  Great win and have a fired up Titans team coming next week.  

Archived