Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Another Rough Outing for Ya Sin ((MERGE))


Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, will426 said:

I think Moore is getting a pass based on his previous resume in which rock has been inconsistent on a normal basis but I still think Rock is good he’s just been slipping in coverage a little 

Moore has been plain awful a lot this year. Rock has battled surgery, and has likely had to adjust to more rip/liz schemes. I agree he's struggled at times, but it's understandable. Meanwhile, Moore has had to adjust less, has more experience, and has struggled as much or more. For that, I'd be harder on Moore. Almost a 15pt drop off, worst passer rating allowed on the team, and most missed tackles on the team. Not saying he's awful, or needs to be replaced, but to me he's the biggest disappointment so far this year.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Are you out on Moore too? His coverage (passer rating allowed) is worst on the team. He allows the most YAC on the team. He also leads the team in missed tackles.    Rock played at a very hi

So you think Ya Sin (in his 2nd year) is having a rough go of it huh?    You may want to cut the young man some slack. The kid plays hard every snap. Tackles well and intercepts a few p

You folks called me crazy when I said I was out on him. Now you see why. Another game, another penalty and gave up a play or two. I think it’s time to hit the panic button. TJ Carrie looks better. 

28 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

Moore has been plain awful a lot this year. Rock has battled surgery, and has likely had to adjust to more rip/liz schemes. I agree he's struggled at times, but it's understandable. Meanwhile, Moore has had to adjust less, has more experience, and has struggled as much or more. For that, I'd be harder on Moore. Almost a 15pt drop off, worst passer rating allowed on the team, and most missed tackles on the team. Not saying he's awful, or needs to be replaced, but to me he's the biggest disappointment so far this year.

 

I thought TJ Carrie came in and did a hell of job filling in for Kenny this past Thursday.

 

He got dinged up a while ago, but now that he's healthy, Eberflus needs to find a way to get Carrie some more snaps.

 

He's sitting at a 77.7 grade right now on the season - curious as to what his grade for the Titans game was. 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, zibby43 said:

 

I thought TJ Carrie came in and did a hell of job filling in for Kenny this past Thursday.

 

He got dinged up a while ago, but now that he's healthy, Eberflus needs to find a way to get Carrie some more snaps.

 

He's sitting at a 77.7 grade right now on the season - curious as to what his grade for the Titans game was. 

Carrie has been pure nails when spelling for Moore both times this year. He's a much better NB than CB1 or 2. Quality depth at CB1 or CB2, but starter quality IMO at NB. I could see them playing him as dime or SS too.

 

One thing I've found weird, is on the depth chart, it shows Carrie as CB1 depth, while showing Rodgers as NB depth. I know they like to put little guys in a nickel, but he's just too tiny. 

 

Tavon Wilson has been impressive as S depth too, which was a pleasant surprise. 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan changed the title to Another Rough Outing for Ya Sin ((MERGE))

I wish Marvell Tell was playing this year because I was really looking forward to seeing his growth at CB from year one to year two. Not knowing what we will have in Marvell until the 2021 season makes it harder to predict how badly the Colts should retain guys like Rhodes and Carrie, or move on from one or both guys, and looking elsewhere to add talent to the CB position.

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, TheLegend87 said:

I wish Marvell Tell was playing this year because I was really looking forward to seeing his growth at CB from year one to year two. Not knowing what we will have in Marvell until the 2021 season makes it harder to predict how badly the Colts should retain guys like Rhodes and Carrie, or move on from one or both guys, and looking elsewhere to add talent to the CB position.

Hard to say what Tell will be like next year. You’d hope he’s missed the game terribly., stayed in premium shape, and is ready to come back full of * and vinegar. We’ll see. I DO think he has great potential. A story on the players who opted out and how/what they are doing today would be extremely interesting. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chloe6124 said:

The colts have the least missed tackles in the league. Moore has not been awful. Rock has had only one penalty this year I believe. I think this thread is overblown.

I agree, Rock hasnt been what we all hoped he would be, but lets not forget he is only in year 2 still.... and he cant be that bad seeing as we have the number 1 defense in the league... Even if he is giving up catches, most of them are in front of him and he is playing his zone scheme well enough for us to still be 6-3 on the season. It's not like he is Greg Toler and constantly getting burned deep.

Sure he could improve, but he is young still and isnt exactly a liability. Let's all calm down a bit.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Chucklez said:

I agree, Rock hasnt been what we all hoped he would be, but lets not forget he is only in year 2 still.... and he cant be that bad seeing as we have the number 1 defense in the league... Even if he is giving up catches, most of them are in front of him and he is playing his zone scheme well enough for us to still be 6-3 on the season. It's not like he is Greg Toler and constantly getting burned deep.

Sure he could improve, but he is young still and isnt exactly a liability. Let's all calm down a bit.

 

We have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL and people are trashing rock. I don’t get this. Are proper mad he doesn’t get int. I swear he gets one penalty and people trash him. There is a great new story in the athletic on how Rhodes and Rock have become very close and Rhodes is really taking him under his wing and teaching him a lot.

Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

We have one of the best pass defenses in the NFL and people are trashing rock. I don’t get this. Are proper mad he doesn’t get int. I swear he gets one penalty and people trash him. There is a great new story in the athletic on how Rhodes and Rock have become very close and Rhodes is really taking him under his wing and teaching him a lot.

Rock has high expectations, as he should. We may have traded back, but he was the 1st player drafted. He needs to show more. So far he’s got an unnecessary roughness penalty and a PI. Also got away with a Jersey tug on the TE Smith against Tennessee.
 

And being taken under Rhodes’ wing means nothing. Remember the same thing happened with Quincy Wilson when we signed Mike Mitchell. Mitchell sat and broke down film with him, but what did that lead to? 
 

I just think what you see is what you get with him. He’s grabby, doesn’t have good ball skills, and is slow to react. Like Wilson I think he’s going to be another “almost” player. The guy who almost made a play on the ball. The guy who almost got an incompletion but was just a tick too late. A guy who fans will always say is on the cusp of being great, and when he shows clear signs of being a below average player people will manufacture an idea thats he being bagged by an injury or it’s scheme.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 8:59 PM, Defjamz26 said:

You folks called me crazy when I said I was out on him. Now you see why. Another game, another penalty and gave up a play or two. I think it’s time to hit the panic button. TJ Carrie looks better. 
 

I want him to be good but the guy just gets too grabby and then can’t seem to close on the ball. He plays off and then can’t get back to his man to cause the break up and then gives up extra YAC. He’s easily the worst starter in the secondary, and possibly on the defense as a whole.

 

Not trying to pick on the kid but let’s call a spade a spade. He was a fairly high draft pick too. Hardest position to learn to play after QB or not, I just can’t see him making some big leap. Plus we’ve been down this road before I feel. 

 

You can’t see him making some big leap?   He already made one that you missed.

 

Rock had a very poor first half of his rookie season.  But the second half hal was a big transformation.  I think his second half grade was a 77?   But you haven’t noticed. 

 

This year...   no off-season program,  no pre-season, and he’s had some decent games and some underwhelming games.  But you’re once again making conclusions about a players whole career.  In your defense, you’re not the only poster who does this. 

 

Remember,  you were OFF the Tyquan Lewis train about 6 weeks into the season.   You listed him among the disappointing DE’s on the team.   NOW?   You have a new thread where suddenly you like what you see!   Funny what a few weeks difference can make....   

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Xavier has Davante Adams. Rock will be on Valdez. If things get tough on Rock than EJ Carrie will take his place. The key will be the pass rush and the LB's keeping Aaron contained. Sad that Denico will not play. Time to see what Turay, Mohammed and Tyjuan. We also have Curtis Marsh... good to see what he brings to the table.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

So you think Ya Sin (in his 2nd year) is having a rough go of it huh? 

 

You may want to cut the young man some slack. The kid plays hard every snap. Tackles well and intercepts a few passes here and there. 

 

Is he a finished product coming from Division III, then Temple and to us in the 2nd Round, no. 

 

But watch out for his 3rd year.....

  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yes he did. He intercepted Rodgers! Good day by Rock yesterday!

Man we have a huge game coming up on Sunday. All of us have been a such a high and the forum has been happy, I would hate to us lose this one. If we win Sunday we control the division and a possible 3rd seed.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Man we have a huge game coming up on Sunday. All of us have been a such a high and the forum has been happy, I would hate to us lose this one. If we win Sunday we control the division and a possible 3rd seed.

Yep. It's been a lot of fun on here the last two days! The Titans game is definitely winnable, probably will get us into the playoffs with a win honestly as we'd win the tiebreaker over the Titans and be a game up on them at 8-3. I think the Raiders are beatable (although tough), and the Steelers might be the only game left where we are a definite underdog. We can definitely get 10-11 wins now! That Packers win made things so much better for us, and our rookies shined in the game as well! Best case scenario! :) :thmup:

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep. It's been a lot of fun on here the last two days! The Titans game is definitely winnable, probably will get us into the playoffs with a win honestly as we'd win the tiebreaker over the Titans and be a game up on them at 8-3. I think the Raiders are beatable (although tough), and the Steelers might be the only game left where we are a definite underdog. We can definitely get 10-11 wins now! That Packers win made things so much better for us, and our rookies shined in the game as well! Best case scenario! :) :thmup:

After the Titans beat the Ravens in OT, I almost felt like we had to beat GB to keep pace lol. I guess one great OT win deserves another. We matched them.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

After the Titans beat the Ravens in OT, I almost felt like we had to beat GB to keep pace lol. I guess one great OT win deserves another. We matched them.

That upset me. I saw the Ravens ahead, then checked the score a bit later and saw the Titans won in OT. Was like WTH? lol. Couldn't believe that happened. I was thinking the Packers would beat us afterward and we'd fall behind a game. Heck of a 2nd half by the Colts to win the game. They made some good adjustments and played a near flawless 2nd half! Defense got 4 turnovers that game I believe. Even if we only got 6 points off them, another important thing was it cost the Packers points every time they lost the ball. So we were able to control the clock, and keep Rodgers off the field.

 

BTW, Blackmon has now had 3 game-winning turnovers in the 4th quarter or OT for us. 2 INT's and a FF. He's ranked a top ten player from this draft class already according to profootballnetwork after week 11. He's amazing!

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

That upset me. I saw the Ravens ahead, then checked the score a bit later and saw the Titans won in OT. Was like WTH? lol. Couldn't believe that happened. I was thinking the Packers would beat us afterward and we'd fall behind a game. Heck of a 2nd half by the Colts to win the game. They made some good adjustments and played a near flawless 2nd half! Defense got 4 turnovers that game I believe. Even if we only got 6 points off them, another important thing was it cost the Packers points every time they lost the ball. So we were able to control the clock, and keep Rodgers off the field.

 

BTW, Blackmon has now had 3 game-winning turnovers in the 4th quarter or OT for us. 2 INT's and a FF. He's ranked a top ten player from this draft class already according to profootballnetwork after week 11. He's amazing!

Blackman is who I thought Hooker would be. Blackmon is a special player, he just makes plays. I was surprised that the Ravens lost but Tennessee is no joke. This game coming up just boils down to Turnovers IMO because both teams are pretty equal. I am glad we are at home with what at least 15,000 fans. Maybe that will help. I see this being something like 24-20 Colts, really close. Both teams will be playing this game like a playoff game. First time we played them we got the key breaks = block and shank punt, that may not happen again?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Blackman is who I thought Hooker would be. Blackmon is a special player, he just makes plays. I was surprised that the Ravens lost but Tennessee is no joke. This game coming up just boils down to Turnovers IMO because both teams are pretty equal. I am glad we are at home with what at least 15,000 fans. Maybe that will help. I see this being something like 24-20 Colts, really close. Both teams will be playing this game like a playoff game. First time we played them we got the key breaks = block and shank punt, that may not happen again?

Yeah, as much as we dominated them the first game, we really didn't beat them score-wise until the 4th quarter. They kept it close most of the game. We got the lucky breaks on special teams with the shanked punt and the blocked punt by EJ Speed that got returned for a td. They will put up some points Vs us and wear down our defense with Henry, but I think our defense does match up better Vs them than most other teams. It's just a good matchup for the Colts and we are at home this time Vs on the road. 

 

Blackmon is going to be incredible for us as long as he stays healthy. The guy is clutch and a highlight reel. Always comes through when it counts. His impact goes far beyond the stats. 

 

I see us winning 30-20 or something to that effect. Taylor improved big time from last week. and it seems we are cutting down on the injuries the last couple weeks as well. As long as Braden Smith and Denico Autry are back, I don't see them being able to stop us. We beat the Packers (a team that I thought had a good matchup Vs us), so we can beat the Titans (a team who we match up well against).

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, as much as we dominated them the first game, we really didn't beat them score-wise until the 4th quarter. They kept it close most of the game. We got the lucky breaks on special teams with the shanked punt and the blocked punt by EJ Speed that got returned for a td. They will put up some points Vs us and wear down our defense with Henry, but I think our defense does match up better Vs them than most other teams. It's just a good matchup for the Colts and we are at home this time Vs on the road. 

 

Blackmon is going to be incredible for us as long as he stays healthy. The guy is clutch and a highlight reel. Always comes through when it counts. His impact goes far beyond the stats. 

 

I see us winning 30-20 or something to that effect. Taylor improved big time from last week. and it seems we are cutting down on the injuries the last couple weeks as well. As long as Braden Smith and Denico Autry are back, I don't see them being able to stop us. We beat the Packers (a team that I thought had a good matchup Vs us), so we can beat the Titans (a team who we match up well against).

As I posted in another thread, I think we have the better defense, I also said the better QB but that is debatable as Tannehill isn't chopped liver. Henry is my main concern.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

As I posted in another thread, I think we have the better defense, I also said the better QB but that is debatable as Tannehill isn't chopped liver. Henry is my main concern.

Tannehill is very good, but we can stop him much better than Rodgers. I don't see him as too much of a problem. I just see him more as a game manager Vs the Colts specifically. They will try to run it more Vs us IMO and then switch to Tannehill once we start to stop Henry or they fall behind. However, they did stick to the running game even when they were down 14 points in the 4th quarter last game Vs them, so they do stick with Henry until they are 100% forced to throw it. 

 

Henry will probably get his 100 rushing yards Vs us, it's going to depend if we can handle Tannehill like last time. If we do, I have every confidence in the world we win the game on Sunday. The defense will do their job, and Rivers and the offense should be able to put up 25-30 points as they are in a groove right now and they put up 34 points on the road Vs Tennessee last time. 

 

Odds are, we'll win. Although not a guarantee.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Tannehill is very good, but we can stop him much better than Rodgers. I don't see him as too much of a problem. I just see him more as a game manager Vs the Colts specifically. They will try to run it more Vs us IMO and then switch to Tannehill once we start to stop Henry or they fall behind. However, they did stick to the running game even when they were down 14 points in the 4th quarter last game Vs them, so they do stick with Henry until they are 100% forced to throw it. 

 

Henry will probably get his 100 rushing yards Vs us, it's going to depend if we can handle Tannehill like last time. If we do, I have every confidence in the world we win the game on Sunday. The defense will do their job, and Rivers and the offense should be able to put up 25-30 points as they are in a groove right now and they put up 34 points on the road Vs Tennessee last time. 

 

Odds are, we'll win. Although not a guarantee.

I have felt like this will be the 3rd week in a row it feels like playoffs. Tennessee, GB, and now Tennessee again. If we go 3-0 in this stretch that says a lot. I do agree we should win being at home too, I have it close like I said though 24-20. It depends on Turnovers and penalties - which team has more. You never know.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I have felt like this will be the 3rd week in a row it feels like playoffs. Tennessee, GB, and now Tennessee again. If we go 3-0 in this stretch that says a lot. I do agree we should win being at home too, I have it close like I said though 24-20. It depends on Turnovers and penalties - which team has more. You never know.

Yeah, this is one of those games I'd say we have a 2/3 or 3/4 of a chance of winning. Pretty confident, but anything can happen. I'm a little more confident than you with a 30-20 prediction. I see us very focused at this point, and this is just a team we own, especially at home. We have a great run defense to stop Henry. Our pass defense is good enough to stop Tannehill. Our special teams are top-notch right now. Our offense has figured it out.

 

This is the first time all year I feel we chance of winning the SB potentially. It may be something like 5%, but it's still a chance, and I'm excited to watch them play every week now! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, this is one of those games I'd say we have a 2/3 or 3/4 of a chance of winning. Pretty confident, but anything can happen. I'm a little more confident than you with a 30-20 prediction. I see us very focused at this point, and this is just a team we own, especially at home. We have a great run defense to stop Henry. Our pass defense is good enough to stop Tannehill. Our special teams are top-notch right now. Our offense has figured it out.

 

This is the first time all year I feel we chance of winning the SB potentially. It may be something like 5%, but it's still a chance, and I'm excited to watch them play every week now! 

% wise I give us a 60%/40% on winning Sunday which isn't huge odds but not bad. If we win Sunday I give us an 80% chance of winning the division at that point. 80% is high but it will look real great at that point. Tennessee still has travel to GB too, GB will probably win that is my guess.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

% wise I give us a 60%/40% on winning Sunday which isn't huge odds but not bad. If we win Sunday I give us an 80% chance of winning the division at that point. 80% is high but it will look real great at that point. Tennessee still has travel to GB too, GB will probably win that is my guess.

If we beat Tennessee Sunday, they'll have to gain 2 games on us to win the division at that point because we own the tiebreaker. So with the remaining schedule, I'd feel relatively confident we'd win the division. 

 

As far as Tenn and GB, GB would probably win that game easily for the simple fact if they got a decent lead with Rodgers airing it out, I don't believe Tannehill could match points with him and I don't know if they'd stick with the run game down 2 or more scores Vs the Packers. The Colts are one thing, but Rodgers is more dangerous than Rivers, so it'd be interesting to see that scenario play out.

 

In any case, I believe the Packers will be indirectly responsible (by losing to us and beating the Titans) for getting us into the playoffs! :) 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Didn't he have an INT this past week as well? I know he did but I thought I would mention it. :thmup:

He didn’t just pick Rodgers he baited him into a mistake.  That’s a crafty corner.  He’s learning.  I think having a really good vet like Rhodes helps him.

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jared Cisneros said:

If we beat Tennessee Sunday, they'll have to gain 2 games on us to win the division at that point because we own the tiebreaker. So with the remaining schedule, I'd feel relatively confident we'd win the division. 

 

As far as Tenn and GB, GB would probably win that game easily for the simple fact if they got a decent lead with Rodgers airing it out, I don't believe Tannehill could match points with him and I don't know if they'd stick with the run game down 2 or more scores Vs the Packers. The Colts are one thing, but Rodgers is more dangerous than Rivers, so it'd be interesting to see that scenario play out.

 

In any case, I believe the Packers will be indirectly responsible (by losing to us and beating the Titans) for getting us into the playoffs! :) 

We still have to play the Steelers and the Raiders so those are games that can change things quick.

The Titans have the Browns and the Packers as their tough games. 

It's going to be nail biting time for sure. 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yep. It's been a lot of fun on here the last two days! The Titans game is definitely winnable, probably will get us into the playoffs with a win honestly as we'd win the tiebreaker over the Titans and be a game up on them at 8-3. I think the Raiders are beatable (although tough), and the Steelers might be the only game left where we are a definite underdog. We can definitely get 10-11 wins now! That Packers win made things so much better for us, and our rookies shined in the game as well! Best case scenario! :) :thmup:

This really is the biggest game we’ve had in years.  Each of the last 3 weeks have been.  The stakes got higher after each game.

 

It’s cool being relevant again.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, smittywerb said:

I'm honestly impressed with Rock.  CB is one of the hardest positions in the NFL.  Rock is a 2nd year corner and he's not regressing.  Give it time.  He wasn't a top 10 pick.  

I feel the same way.  I think some people don’t understand what a corner actually does.

 

He is handsy, but he’s pretty much right where he needs to be.

 

I think he will be a quality player for a long time.

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Nickster said:

I feel the same way.  I think some people don’t understand what a corner actually does.

 

He is handsy, but he’s pretty much right where he needs to be.

 

I think he will be a quality player for a long time.

 

Exactly, he is not getting beat badly, he is always in close vicinity!!! A split second decision is what a CB has to make constantly and as you learn, you make those decisions better. I still have high hopes for him.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/12/2020 at 9:59 PM, Defjamz26 said:

You folks called me crazy when I said I was out on him. Now you see why. Another game, another penalty and gave up a play or two. I think it’s time to hit the panic button. TJ Carrie looks better. 
 

I want him to be good but the guy just gets too grabby and then can’t seem to close on the ball. He plays off and then can’t get back to his man to cause the break up and then gives up extra YAC. He’s easily the worst starter in the secondary, and possibly on the defense as a whole.

 

Not trying to pick on the kid but let’s call a spade a spade. He was a fairly high draft pick too. Hardest position to learn to play after QB or not, I just can’t see him making some big leap. Plus we’ve been down this road before I feel. 

 

Even the best corners get beat "a play or two".  I'm definitely not saying he's the best, but I see no reason to hit the panic button who intercepted Rodgers.  I predict he makes at least one noticeable play in the playoffs for us.  Yup, we're going there.  Go Colts!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Exactly, he is not getting beat badly, he is always in close vicinity!!! A split second decision is what a CB has to make constantly and as you learn, you make those decisions better. I still have high hopes for him.

He’s very physical and aggressive which you would expect from a wrestler.  He’s got to control that.

 

Hell learn to trust his stuff and sort of relax.  He panics I think right now.  Relax, you are running with him, read his eyes and turn and find the ball.

 

That said he got hosed on the PI v MVS.  That was minimal for what usually goes on.

 

But, why the hell was he in man in the middle of the field on the goal line there is my question.  Coach should have stepped up and  

said they put him in a bad situation there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, tweezy32 said:

Yeah he’s always in great position rarely ever gets beat honestly.. he just needs to turn his head quicker and locate the ball. He does have a tendency to grab a lot tho

 

5 hours ago, chad72 said:

 

Exactly, he is not getting beat badly, he is always in close vicinity!!! A split second decision is what a CB has to make constantly and as you learn, you make those decisions better. I still have high hopes for him.


These statements are essentially the exact same things word for word that were said about Quincy Wilson. 
 

4 hours ago, compuls1v3 said:

Even the best corners get beat "a play or two".  I'm definitely not saying he's the best, but I see no reason to hit the panic button who intercepted Rodgers.  I predict he makes at least one noticeable play in the playoffs for us.  Yup, we're going there.  Go Colts!!

Intercepted Rodgers and then what happened on the very next defensive drive? He had a 51 yard DPI that resulted in points for the Packers. Back to back weeks with a PI call. There’s still 6 games to play too. He had 8 penalties last year, and right now he’s at 4. 
 

Being a 2nd round pick comes with certain expectations regardless of the position. Especially considering he was awarded a starter spot. That also comes with expectations.

  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


  • Popular Now

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • From the Indy newspaper...   Stafford has been on the gameday injury report for the following body parts during his career, according to pro-football-reference.com: hip (10), shoulder (8), knee (7.5 times), thumb (4), back (3), ribs (3), finger (2.5), ankle (2), groin (1), quadricep (1), arm (1), hand (1), foot (1), That's 13 body parts for a total of 44 games, or 22.9% of all the games he could have played in.   He's been sacked almost 400 times in his career also, that's wear and tear to me.   I'm not poo pooing the plan for him because we literally have nobody to play QB right now, but I don't want to give up a ton for him.    I'd say that's my main gripe.
    • Our offense is going to be dramatically different with a more mobile QB. We can finally use the PA & hopefully we run more out of the single back formation.
    • - Indy trades 21st pick to Miami for their two 2nd round picks, pick 4 and pick 18.   - Indy trades Miami's 18th pick in the 2nd round to Tampa Bay for their 29th pick in the 2nd, and their 3rd round pick.   - Indy trades 2021 2nd and 2022 4th to Detroit for QB Matthew Stafford   Round 2 Pick 4 (MIA): Tyson Campbell, CB, Georgia Round 2 Pick 22: (Traded for QB Matthew Stafford) Round 2 Pick 29 (T.B.): Jackson Carman, OT, Clemson Round 3 Pick 20: AmonRa St. Brown, WR, USC Round 3 Pick 28 (T.B.): Alaric Jackson, OT, Iowa Round 4 Pick 22: Monty Rice, ILB/OLB, Georgia Round 5 Pick 21: Kyree Campbell, DT, Florida Round 6 Pick 22: Desmond Ridder, QB, Cincinnati Round 7 Pick 21: Dazz Newsome, WR, North Carolina 
    • His age scares me not because he can’t play. At that age he could retire anytime. I don’t want to be searching for another QB after a year because he decides to retire.
    • I love this match-up.  Mahomes is 6-1 in the post-season. His one loss is to Brady. What a great storyline all around. Brady gets 7 or Mahomes repeats. Should be a great, great game.
  • Members

    • CamMo

      CamMo 932

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • IinD

      IinD 2,117

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • James

      James 349

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Stephen

      Stephen 1,746

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • buccolts

      buccolts 2,405

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • jal8908

      jal8908 0

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • pgt_rob

      pgt_rob 674

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • compuls1v3

      compuls1v3 522

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • BillHill

      BillHill 5

      Rookie
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • gspdx

      gspdx 579

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...