Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in first place in the AFCS (MERGE)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not too bad for a team with a GM who doesn’t know what he’s doing, a coach who can’t coach, a QB who had a noodle arm and can’t throw, a Number one WR who can’t play anymore, and an oline that isn’t g

Plus some of those rush yards were in garbage time. I thought we did relatively well against the rush. Henry is the top power back. He’s going to get yards. We kept him from breaking the game and that

Posted Images

27 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The AFC is pretty loaded, even the Browns who beat us are in that mix too. 

Yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday was must win. We NEEDED to win Vs the Titans. Now a division win is definitely possible, and a playoff berth is likely.

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

East winner gonna have like 5 wins

That's sad and funny. It'll probably be 7 wins or something like the Seahawks a while back.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Yeah, that's why I was saying yesterday was must win. We NEEDED to win Vs the Titans. Now a division win is definitely possible, and a playoff berth is likely.

That's sad and funny. It'll probably be 7 wins or something like the Seahawks a while back.

That's not going to be as wild as the NFC east. 

18 hours ago, runthepost said:

AFC south contenders sure

Can we compete with KC, PITT, BALT? Not sure yet but probably not

Yes. If the defense plays up to its capability and Rivers protects the ball. There is not as much difference between the top contenders as you think. Look what the Titans did last year.

1 hour ago, FortheWin said:

Yes. If the defense plays up to its capability and Rivers protects the ball. There is not as much difference between the top contenders as you think. Look what the Titans did last year.

Then they got stomped by KC. To beat KC you need to score 30 plus. I understand we beat them last year but they had some injuries to key weapons and Mahomes. 

• Like 2
7 hours ago, FortheWin said:

If the Colts play 60m at their best they can compete with anybody but that rarely happens 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• @twfish You are still on the clock for the Packers.   Then @WarGhost21 will be on for the Chiefs.   After that, this 2021 Gavin Mock Draft will wrap up with @John Hammonds for the SB Champs. 
    • Yes. They did have the most opt-outs. I think most of them are coming back this year which will help if Bill decides to keep them or release them. Many of them are older and are on big contracts so it will be interesting to see what they do.   Brady always gave him the luxury of building a middle class team because he could elevate the talent. It will be much more difficult now without the QB. Perhaps some of our Pats posters could shed light on what they will do at QB. I saw they were not in on Wentz at all and they are not in on Watson or Wilson either so I wonder if they are thinking Cam again?  The QB is what did them in the most last year. Cam just didn't have it at all.    BTW, I have been meaning to tell you for some time that I really enjoy your posts a lot. I don't post a ton up here but I do read the site most days and I always enjoy your takes. You really put a lot of thought and solid reasoning behind your points. I enjoy that. 
    • I don’t know why you felt the need to go there, but you did.   This is several bridges too far from reality.   Good luck selling this to anyone.    Astonishing.   
    • Part of the reason the Pats roster looked so thin, isn’t just because they let Brady go.   8 players, including key staters like LB Dont’a Hightower, S Patrick Chung, OT Marcus Cannon and WR Marqise Lee all sat out last year due to Covid.    I believe New England list more players sitting out than any other team. 
    • That is not the narrative anymore though. This season was not just about Brady winning and Bill losing, it was about how the teams looked all year. The Tampa team morphed into looking like the Patriot teams. They went from one of the most penalized teams last year to middle of the pack this year. Their offense which was always talented, all of a sudden became clutch especially in the post-season and their defense transformed from a very good defense all season to a dominant defense in the post-season which was also reminiscent of the Pats teams.  On the flip side, the Patriots looked out of sorts all season. Belichick became an excuse machine blaming the cap, Covid, practice time, etc as reasons for their sub-par season which he had never done in the past.   In short, the Patriot Way appears to have really been the Brady Way and that is what Bill is needing to disprove this upcoming season to change the narrative.
  • Members

• PeterBowman

PeterBowman 1,435

• Colts1324

Colts1324 395

• jvan1973

jvan1973 5,324

• BProland85

BProland85 1,386

• Shive

Shive 1,966

Moderators