Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts in first place in the AFCS (MERGE)

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not too bad for a team with a GM who doesn’t know what he’s doing, a coach who can’t coach, a QB who had a noodle arm and can’t throw, a Number one WR who can’t play anymore, and an oline that isn’t g

Plus some of those rush yards were in garbage time. I thought we did relatively well against the rush. Henry is the top power back. He’s going to get yards. We kept him from breaking the game and that

Posted Images

Very nice win’

Defense stepped up!

Special teams came thru

Offense kept converting. We need to fix the redzone issues. Man PA bootleg or rollouts would be deadly for this offense.

Hot Rod made all his kicks!

Rest up and stay COVID free pls.

Hope Kenny Moore is okay 

• Like 3

Our whole team played complementary football tonight, and it was beautiful. 

Pittman shone bright, Hines scored twice, defense and special teams put the game on ice. 

Great job and great win Colts! :colts:

• Like 5
1 minute ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Very nice win’

Defense stepped up!

Special teams came thru

Offense kept converting. We need to fix the redzone issues. Man PA bootleg or rollouts would be deadly for this offense.

Hope Kenny Moore is okay 

Rivers can’t move to do bootlegs or roll outs. Next it will be why don’t we let him QB sneak lmao 

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Shive changed the title to Colts in first place in the AFCS (MERGE)
1 minute ago, runthepost said:

Good game but we gave up 160 yards of rushing. Need to clean that up 

103 from Henry. Not exactly easy to stop.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Very nice win’

Defense stepped up!

Special teams came thru

Hope Kenny Moore is okay 

What happened to Kenny?

Just now, CR91 said:

103 from Henry. Not exactly easy to stop.

Plus some of those rush yards were in garbage time. I thought we did relatively well against the rush. Henry is the top power back. He’s going to get yards. We kept him from breaking the game and that’s a win. 

• Like 7
Just now, Stephen said:

Hopefully  we can stay in first  by beating  greenbay 

If we some how can win the next two, I think we’d all but lock the division up

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Rib injury. That’s why Carrie played so much 

When did he go down?

Big Grover was all over the place in the first half.  Looked like Buckner also had a good game, but I'll have to look at the tape.  I hope Pittman is okay.  Heard a lot of names on the O this week.  Rivers was playing with a lot of his toys.  Love to see it.  Looked like Pittman was catching with a lot of free space.  YAC was awesome!

• Like 2
Just now, PrNum1 said:

They said Rivers had a noodle arm.

They said "Why can't we find a better QB" ?

But tonight Rivers was masterful !!

I want every Rivers critic to give Rivers some love tonight !!

Rivers is up and down, but tonight he played great!  

• Like 2
11 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Very nice win’

Defense stepped up!

Special teams came thru

Hope Kenny Moore is okay 

Can't we ever run play action inside the 5 yard line instead of just running up the middle every time? 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, MB-ColtsFan said:

Big Grover was all over the place in the first half.  Looked like Buckner also had a good game, but I'll have to look at the tape.  I hope Pittman is okay.  Heard a lot of names on the O this week.  Rivers was playing with a lot of his toys.  Love to see it.  Looked like Pittman was catching with a lot of free space.  YAC was awesome!

Pittman is fine. He was back in the game on the last  Colts drive and got an extra reception to put himself over 100 passing yards. I think he just got the wind knocked out of him.

• Thanks 1
7 minutes ago, Stephen said:

Hopefully  we can stay in first  by beating  greenbay 

Lol, why do you have to say that now, let me savor this. Seriously though, it shows how tough this stretch of the schedule is. We take the lead in the division but two weeks from now we could be playing them again once again looking up at them with a chance to take the division again. But agreed, I hope we can best GB, it would be huge. This conference is getting competitive getting into the second half of the season. We need wins against great teams.

Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Pittman is fine. He was back in the game on the last drive and got an extra reception to put him over 100 yards. I think he just got the wind knocked out of him.

He got a helmet south of the boarder if your picking up what I am laying down.  I’d still be down if it was me lol.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

430 yards of offense. I think only two media people picked the Colts. I admit I was upset with Rivers when he hesitated to throw to his receiver in the end zone. A couple gifts tonight but they are a part of the game. Repeat at Indy in two weeks. 

• Like 1
Just now, funktacious2 said:

Lol, why do you have to say that now, let me savor this. Seriously though, it shows how tough this stretch of the schedule is. We take the lead in the division but two weeks from now we could be playing them again once again looking up at them with a chance to take the division again. But agreed, I hope we can best GB, it would be huge. This conference is getting competitive getting into the second half of the season. We need wins against great teams.

Green bay  struggles versus the run

• Like 1
Just now, GoColts8818 said:

He got a helmet south of the boarder if your picking up what I am laying down.  I’d still be down if it was me lol.

Oh that had to hurt. Well, he was still in on the last Colts drive and got a reception to get over 100 passing yards for the day, so he should be ok.

4 minutes ago, funktacious2 said:

Rodgers will eat a soft zone alive.  Here's to bringing some pressure. 

15 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Good game but we gave up 160 yards of rushing. Need to clean that up 

It happens.  The Steelers were/are a better run defense than us and they gave up 225 to the Ravens.

Doesn't mean we've all of a sudden forgotten how to defend the run.  Or that they exposed some

kind of secret on us.  We'll get things back together against Green Bay. 

430 yards of offense. I think only two media people picked the Colts. I admit I was upset with Rivers when he hesitated to throw to his receiver in the end zone. A couple gifts tonight but they are a part of the game. Repeat at Indy in two weeks. 

I don't recall seeing Dimichael Harris tonight.

• Like 1
Just now, Jared Cisneros said:

Oh that had to hurt. Well, he was still in on the last Colts drive and got a reception to get over 100 passing yards for the day, so he should be ok.

Yep.  Pittman has played really well the past two weeks.  I think he’s finally getting comfortable in the offense and the NFL.  I also think having TY back helped.  He might not have had a huge game catching the ball but he opens things up for others.

• Thanks 1

Looks like Ballard made a nice addition with Carrie to be Moore’s backup. Hopefully Kenny isn’t out to long. We still need to do better st play calling in the red zone. Those Titans special team error are pretty much why we won. Not sure we would of otherwise with how bad the red zone was.

• Like 1