Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

NFL Top Rookies list

13 hours ago, BProland85 said:

Can't believe Blackmon isn't included on this list.

https://www.nfl.com/news/nfl-rookie-rankings-justin-herbert-leads-top-25-at-midseason

Whoever made that probably doesn't even know who Julian Blackmon is, Lol. Probably hasn't even seen a colts game. There was another post on the NFL website that gave away the midseason awards and Blackmon was about 4th or 3rd for DROY with about 4 votes I think. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, CaptainColt12 said:

Whoever made that probably doesn't even know who Julian Blackmon is, Lol. Probably hasn't even seen a colts game. There was another post on the NFL website that gave away the midseason awards and Blackmon was about 4th or 3rd for DROY with about 4 votes I think. 

There's only like 7 defensive players on that top 25 list...so not being on it...but being 4th on another DPOY list could be possible...+/- a few ranking spots.

47 minutes ago, MFT5 said:

If yu think JT has been better than JB you're mistaken ... it's not even close really 

Now if you explain to me where I said JT is better than JB then you have a point.

But that don't fit your childish need to try to needle me so up yours. :poke:

18 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Now if you explain to me where I said JT is better than JB then you have a point.

But that don't fit your childish need to try to needle me so up yours. :poke:

you're insecurities are glaring ... but the context of the article and the poster says JT shouldn't be ahead of JB ... signifying that if JT is ahead of JB, meaning Taylor has been better than JB. your retort was "JT not as bad as some think" he may not be ... that still doesn't clarify that en no world should he be above JB in any ranking ... regardless of your views of Taylor