Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's killing this offense? God, Rivers immobiltiy restricts what this offense can do in thr red zone. I cant watch another year of him.

AJ Brown dropped that because I started him in fantasy.   You're welcome.

Really happy with Pittman tonight. 

I was sitting on the right side of my couch, the special-teams touchdown happened. Then I moved to the left side of my couch and Henry started running wild. Then I moved back to the right side of my couch again and we forced a 4th down :) 

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, chad72 said:

I was sitting on the right side of my couch, the special-teams touchdown happened. Then I moved to the left side of my couch and Henry started running wild. Then I moved back to the right side of my couch again and we forced a 4th down :) 

You no longer own the left side of your coach. It is mine, and I forbid you to sit on my side of the coach

• Haha 1

please delete the left side of your couch

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, chad72 said:

Kudos to you. :D

Don't you dare move.