Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

Did they dress Eason?

If not and this is a blowout, imo you need to practice Eason with the first team reps the next week of practice.

Brissett isn't going to win you anything and either is Rivers.

I have seen enough from first year starters like Tua, Herbert, Burrow, and even the new Dallas QB to see that the rookie Qbs of today are light years ahead of what they were 20 years ago.

Might be time to see what we have.

Just now, StatesmanN said:

Did they dress Eason?

If not and this is a blowout, imo you need to practice Eason with the first team reps the next week of practice.

I have seen enough from first year starters like Tua, Herbert, Burrow, and even the new Dalls QB to see that the rookie Qbs of today are light years ahead of what they were 20 years ago.

frank doesnt care he will crash and burn with the team . even if they lose every single game they will ride rivers into the ground .

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, StatesmanN said:

Did they dress Eason?

I have seen enough from first year starters like Tua, Herbert, Burrow, and even the new Dalls QB to see that the rookie Qbs of today are light years ahead of what they were 20 years ago.

Eason is inactive.