Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

I don't understand his play calling.. I know I'm part of the problem sometimes with everyone complaining on here so early, but these are game-changing play calls. If you plan to go for it on 4th. Run it both times on 3rd and one. Put Taylor in the game. We are too predictable, and teams see our plays.

Similar to what Lamar Jackson was saying IMO. 

Where is the pitch(even tho it hardly works), the screen pass on 1st or 2nd down? the slant route? The play action pass to the flat that works 75% of the time as Tennessee just did on the TD drive.

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

Looking like the people blaming Reich might be right.

The play calling is killing us and putting our offense in terrible situations.

Our extremely talented team is being let down by Frank’s poor playcalling and Eberflus’ poor...everything. Give playcalling  to Sirianni, and replace Eberflus, please

Can  I say this without being blasted?

Frank Reich is a horrible playcaller.

What is the point of running him up the middle? 

Why is Hines not being utilized more?  He is by far your most explosive player right now and Reich will just ignore him for chunks at a time.

I am pretty much over Frank as a person that can lead this team anywhere. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Our extremely talented team is being let down by Frank’s poor playcalling and Eberflus’ poor...everything. Give playcalling  to Sirianni, and replace Eberflus, please

This O line with 3 1st rounders and one high 2nd round has routinely failed on short yardage over and over again. 

1 minute ago, Hoose said:

So painful to see Reich call the same play time after time. He just doesn’t change. And the D.... hell, the entire stadium, knows where the play will go. Right up the gut. Unbelievable. 

It’s so irritating on D. The Titans do 2 things the most: throw crossing routes to help Tannehill, and run with Henry. So far we can’t stop Tannehill, and I feel like that’s the easier of the two