Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Jacob Lacey - 100Th Best Corner In Nfl!

The Peytonator

I actually wouldn't be surprised if Lacey does well with the Lions. He is pretty athletic, and it could just be the system that >>>ed him up. It wasn't too log ago we thought Tim Jennings was the worst CB in the history only the NFL but now on that list he's 38th and it says he has Pro Bowl potential.

I am so glad we dumped the old scheme, it was terrible.

Yes, and the Colts were the 32nd best team last year.

So, are you saying the Colts were the 32nd best team last year.... becuase of Lacey?

BTW, you could have said 32nd worst, but you chose to say 32nd best and that's a credit to you

So, are you saying the Colts were the 32nd best team last year.... becuase of Lacey?

BTW, you could have said 32nd worst, but you chose to say 32nd best and that's a credit to you

No, I think we would have achieved the 32nd best rating with or without Lacey, although his contributions are noted.

Sounds about right.

Think about it: Bill Polian cut Kelvin Hayden before last season, with full knowledge that Jacob Lacey would be his replacement as a starter in the National Football League.

Bill Polian jumped the shark years ago

Did anyone else find it disturbing that our best corner was rated so low? I mean I know Jerraud isn't a big game changer, but he is our starter and he was rated like 85th. And before I get attacked, I know that it is was written by someone who isn't highly qualified, but still....

Did anyone else find it disturbing that our best corner was rated so low? I mean I know Jerraud isn't a big game changer, but he is our starter and he was rated like 85th. And before I get attacked, I know that it is was written by someone who isn't highly qualified, but still....

The guy who's been doing these ratings has a respectable system for doing so. I think with Powers we have more an issue of scheme than talent. He is not really a ballhawking, shutdown corner, but I think his talent is better than 86th overall.