Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY will play vs Titans

5 hours ago, John Waylon said:

Look at the reactions in this thread. Its the fact that most don’t actually give a % or don’t see this as providing any kind of advantage for us that I was talking about. 

This site as a barometer of truth or reality?

I certainly don't see trends here as an indicator at all. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I haven’t seen any post game report on TY, how did he do or look on the field last night? Great to see the Rookie get a big game, did TY not get too involved? Did he get doubled all night or drop anything or was he not getting open? Sounds like Hines And Pittman were the playmakers last night from the posts. 

I thought that T.Y. played decently well. He was involved in the first half, but not really much in the second half. When T.Y. was targeted, it was mostly on 10-yard out routes or comeback routes. I think he had 4 catches for 40 yards, basically averaging a first down every catch.

But I have noticed that when T.Y. plays, the other receivers (Pittman or M. Johnson, Pascal) have big days, taking advantage of their opportunities.

• Like 1

TY is still very important to our offense clicking.  When he is out there they have to account for him thus opening up the passing game for the other guys.  Too bad he wasn't available for the Ravens.  If he can stay healthy along with Campbell we should be pretty dangerous down the stretch.  

• Like 1