Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Dan Dakich reacts to Ravens game

I haven't listed to DD or JMV for a while though I like hearing their take on the Colts except that JMV talks too much about music. I tune in for the colts not his music,I have my own music LOL. But I tuned in hoping hear Venturi but it was wrong day, assuming he still comes on DD & JMV?

I know DD is a loud mouth and not too easy to like, especially on this Forum because he doesn't worship Ballard/Reich all the time and everything they do. But he does say things that are interesting and often true.

He said stuff like Ballard is in 4th year and has a losing record. It's a passing league and our passing game is woeful. We lack playmakers and passed on Metcalf. Doesn't seem to be impressed by Reich. We were down by 2 scores and bypassed a FG and went for it on 4th down and failed, and didn't try to get half yard byrunning behind Nelson but had immobile Rivers roll out instead. 

I'll try maybe next week to see/listen to Venturi who I really like to listen to.

On 11/11/2020 at 6:27 PM, crazycolt1 said:

There is a difference between telling it like it is over insulting people for not agreeing with him 100%. 

Dude was suspended for calling the people of Scottsburg meth heads and then made threats he was going down to Scottsburg and beat the hell out of board members. 

He then backed that up with saying that Scottsburg was full of meth , aids and needles. 

If you like that 'style' I guess that's your right. 

Of course I don’t  condone that. I’m speaking just of his opinions/commentary regarding the Colts since this is a Colts forum. He asks critical questions that you rarely hear from the Indy media. His style is more east coast which is probably why I like him.  Don’t always agree but find him interesting. 

21 hours ago, GoColts8818 said:

I think he tells you like he thinks it is and if you disagree with him he belittles you.  That’s elementary school bully behavior that most people grow out of but he clearly never has.  

At the end of the day it’s all just entertainment. Not to be taken too seriously. He’d go over well in a city like New York, Chicago or Philly.  Indy may be too milk toast for him.  

4 minutes ago, Coltsman1788 said:

At the end of the day it’s all just entertainment. Not to be taken too seriously. He’d go over well in a city like New York, Chicago or Philly.  Indy may be too milk toast for him.  

Maybe but I prefer people who aren’t jerks so I just choose not to listen.  For those that do that’s fine.  Also I am not sure he could handle some of the fans in those city because they wouldn’t put up with his bully mentality either.