Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Packers Colts Flexed

danlhart87

"The only other game in the second slot of the doubleheader window was Cowboys at Vikings and Fox likely didn't want to get left with a game that could potentially be a dud. Now, they'll have an intriguing matchup that will feature Aaron Rodgers going up against the Colts defense. "

Looks good in print, but the reality is that most of the nation will get the Boys v Vikes.  I'm sure the network loved having a combined 2-13 playing last night, but there you go, having the NFL scheduling the Jets on Monday and the Colts haven't been on Monday night in a couple of years(?).  Small market teams always get the shaft.  Darnold may be the new toy, but he's got nothing around him to make him worth the watch.

(rant off)  I now return you to your regularly scheduled lives.

3 hours ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

LOL us colts fan would love to forget.. but Drew Brees and Michael Thomas will never :lol:

But this is a good decision! Lets get some respect and get a W!

Unfortunately, I was at that game..... I had a couple of beers and I was yelling all the way out; “come back Andrew, please come back”! 
  That was a good old fashioned butt kicking.

Fortunately, I was also at the 2006 ? game, that ended 55-21 Colts. Manning threw 6 TDS. The fans were hospitable.

1 hour ago, coltsfeva said:

Unfortunately, I was at that game..... I had a couple of beers and I was yelling all the way out; “come back Andrew, please come back”! 

Fortunately, I was also at the 2006 ? game, that ended 55-21 Colts. Manning threw 6 TDS. The fans were hospitable.

Where were you around feb. 7th 2010? 

14 hours ago, coltsfeva said:

That was the start of the curse... actually wasn't that game in 2003? Anyways.. Since Manning lit em up for 6 TD's every trip to NO has been a massacre. And we just can't seem to get Drew Brees to throw incompletions against us lol 

Archived