Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Ravens Injury Detail / Update

EastStreet

The TLDR

1. Baltimore will be without 4 starter, 2 on the OL, their best CB, and starting WILL.

2. The right side of their OL will be backups! Come on DL, better get home.

3. CB is severely strained. Starting LCB is out, the back up is questionable, and after that are 2 guys that started on the PS this year.

4. The replacement for the starting WILL hasn't practiced all week.

5. Staring MIKE and starting FS are back from Covid/reserve, but have not practiced all week.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Out
Humphrey (Starting LCB) - Covid Reserve -  Jimmy Smith will likely be the backup starter but is also Questionable. Dorsey is another option, and was just promoted from the PS last month (only 33ish PFF). Bonds, another PS CB was activated this week too.

Fort (Starting WILL) - Covid Reserve, then finger. His Backup, Malik Harrison returned from Covid/reserve and has not practiced all week

Stanley (Starting LT) - IR. Orlando Brown will slide over from starting RT. DJ Fluker is likely to start at RT.

Philips (Starting RG) - IR. Mekari, the Ravens 2019 draft pick, will likely be the replacement, and might be an upgrade.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Doubtful
Mark Ingram (Starting RB) - Ankle. DNP all week. They have 2 very capable backups, JK Dobbins and Gus Edwards

Chris Moore (depth WR and Returner) - Thigh. Didn't practice Friday. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Questionable
Jimmy Smith (depth CB) - Back - DNP Friday. CB depth is already strained

Duvernay (depth WR) - Thigh - LP Friday

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Back from Covid Reserve, and did not practice all week
Deshon Ellion - starting FS
Patrick Queen - starting MIKE
Terrell Bonds - depth CB from PS is now on the 53
Malik Harrison - Backup WILL that will be starting for Fort
Tyus Bowser - depth SAM

---------------------------------------------------------------

Misc Notes

Promoted from PS
Terrell Bonds CB - too help with depth due to Humphrey being out and Smith questionable.

Kristain Welch MIKE 

Brown has been good as a RT...and Fluker has been solid as a reserve T. I don’t know much about Mekari...but he seems to have been solid in a reserve role as well. 

I don’t think it will be a massive drop off...but let’s hope the DL can build off the DET game.

I’m interested to see how Harrison holds up. He was an intriguing draft prospect that seemed like someone Ballard would draft (if LB was a need). 

BAL is a tough team to pass on...and even tougher to run on. I think the Colts will gladly try to make this a low-scoring game.

Archived