Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Notre Dame 2020

I didn't see a thread anywhere about ND. Don't know if there are any other ND fans on here. 

Big game this week with Clemson. They won't have Lawrence but their backup is also pretty good. Looked pretty good against BC in the 2nd half. ND isn't BC but that was still impressive. ND has a legit defense. I think the big factor is Ian Book. He's played pretty poorly in previous big games. If he can stay poised and get the ball out on time and not turn it over, I think ND wins a close one.

2 hours ago, chad72 said:

ND has just been lucky, luck of the Irish :). Their QB, he is not fun to watch for me. 

He gets the job done most of the time. He isn't great. He hasn't played well in the big games. That has to change this week if ND wants to beat Clemson. Jurkovec (sp?) at Boston College was the better QB imo and ND wanted the more experienced QB. So he left. Don't blame him at all.

11 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

ND wins in OT, knocks Clemson off! Man I didn't realize how much of a whiny baby Dabo is, he was complaining after every call and throwing things lmao . 

He got that DPI overturned because he was screaming at the refs. Dude is a crybaby. He can coach but man, he can't handle losing. 

HUGE WIN for ND last night. Could be a program changing win. ND has the upper hand in the ACC standings now. Still have some tough games coming up. Hoping we get a Clemson/ND rematch in the ACC title game. That was a great game last night. Best game of the season so far in college football. 

IU now ranked 10th!!!  Tom Allen has done an amazing job at IU and he gets 100% from every player and they all absolutely love him.  He is the perfect coach for that program and they need to hang onto him as long as possible.

P.S. - he also had one of the best tackles in the game, LOL!!

On 11/2/2020 at 12:25 AM, landrus13 said:

I didn't see a thread anywhere about ND. Don't know if there are any other ND fans on here. 

Big game this week with Clemson. They won't have Lawrence but their backup is also pretty good. Looked pretty good against BC in the 2nd half. ND isn't BC but that was still impressive. ND has a legit defense. I think the big factor is Ian Book. He's played pretty poorly in previous big games. If he can stay poised and get the ball out on time and not turn it over, I think ND wins a close one.

I'm a big ND fan :)  I went to one of the Navy @ ND game 2-3 years ago in the VIP section (free food and beer, can't beat that LOL), my mom had vip tickets for the game from her work.  Great atmosphere and great game as well.

• 3 months later...

Archived