Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Browns Deflate vs. LV

King Colt

19 hours ago, King Colt said:

Two field goals. That's it for the team that learned last week they are a decade away from beating the Steelers. Same old song just a different year.

That is so true for many teams.

The Brownies may have already reached their peak(last year & this year) and soon will implode back to cellar dwellers and dumpster fire like previous decades.

For what it is worth, it was 40 mph gusts and cross winds making passing difficult for both teams. No wonder Josh Jacobs got 30 plus carries by himself. The only problem was Baker and the Browns didn't have a good game plan to stick with the run or use Baker's legs for rollouts. I paid the price playing Baker as a bye week fill in over Rivers in another league. Once I knew the forecast called for such windy conditions, I should have just played it safe and played Rivers.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

For what it is worth, it was 40 mph gusts and cross winds making passing difficult for both teams. No wonder Josh Jacobs got 30 plus carries by himself. The only problem was Baker and the Browns didn't have a good game plan to stick with the run or use Baker's legs for rollouts. I paid the price playing Baker as a bye week fill in over Rivers in another league. Once I knew the forecast called for such windy conditions, I should have just played it safe and played Rivers.

You beat me to saying this

Archived