Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Tyquan Lewis and Denico Autry

krunk

Lewis has 3.5 sacks in his last 3 games. And they are not easy coverage sacks, he has had some great rushes these last few games.

Hopefully we get Turay back soon too. 

Eburflus blitzing more aggressively too.

I thought the defense was good again this week. That 70 yard bomb they gave up late in the 4th took the shine off a good performance by the unit.

4 hours ago, indyagent17 said:

A lot of people gave up on Lewis, Moving him to end was the best decision they could’ve made for him now it’s paying dividends

He was my favorite pick in that draft. I supported him pretty big, but began to waver. It just goes to show that patience and development are so important. 

Side note...Anyone happen to see Buckner pancake his defender right on that first Detroit drive of the second half? Just a basic play, but was great to see.

Nice to see they can come to play so we at least know it's there.

Would be nice to get that pass rush going for the stretch run. Cmon Turay, stay healthy and let's get this thing going.

MPStacks laughed when said I had high hopes for Lewis at DE. Well he is looking pretty good. Glad they moved him to the better position. He will keep Houston fresh as the season continues. Turay I hope can stay healthy. You almost forget we have him on this team. Colts still need a CB. 

Another at the very least solid starter that Ballard has drafted over the past few years.  Honestly Ballard deserves the benefit of the doubt.  He started with a crap OL that was getting our QB killed and a crap defense, terrible RB's.

Now we have a top 5 OL and potentially a top 5 defense.  He said he was going to build from the inside out starting with the lines, he has done that.  He is who he said he is.  

Reich also deserves more credit then he gets.  

1 hour ago, The Peytonator said:

Best picture I could find of him from this year. He had a different helmet last year that didn’t have the same effect but every time I see him this year the shoe looks weird and skinny. 

Maybe I’m losing it 

1950AA93-3698-437A-B8D9-E05E2F1AC955.jpeg

It would help if you could post this picture of his helmet right alongside the helmets of other players, as being very honest, I couldn't tell you otherwise whether there's any difference or not.

Archived