Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Can’t play 2 good halves on O or D

chad72

1 minute ago, Shafty138 said:

Yeah, there's nothing wrong with this game or effort ....except the insane levels of injury our WR corps has to weather..... 

TY is unfortunately ineffective compared to our TEs and RBs on the pass catching front. Rivers however has done a remarkable job spreading it around and our OL played big boy football today for the most part.

They had a little dip out of the locker room otherwise the Colts dominated today I thought.

Worst game the special teams unit has had this year but that might be the Lions best unit. Stafford made some plays but he’s no slouch at QB.  I can live with that.  The Colts made some plays too vs him.  Hats off to the dline who owned the Lions oline all day.  Them and the Colts running backs are why the Colts won today.  

2 minutes ago, Sumo63 said:

Pretty complete game today aside from special teams.  Not every drive is going to yield success.  Our D was lights out today!

Had a little dip out of the locker room on both sides but other than that yes it was.  Good day for special teams to have an off day because it didn’t really change the game.

1 hour ago, chad72 said:

TY is unfortunately ineffective compared to our TEs and RBs on the pass catching front. Rivers however has done a remarkable job spreading it around and our OL played big boy football today for the most part.

A couple articles I saw last week one IndyStar and one The Athletic, actually talked about this. He may not be showing it in the stats, but he is being reasons other guys are getting open. He also has had some big plays via PI or Holds. He also had some others taken away do to penalties by guys on offense

Archived