Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

• Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

Run game is plain awful.

If I read correctly, Detroit came into this game ranked 26th defensively against the run and we have 24 attempts for 56 yards.

I hate to say, but hard to say o-line is “fixed” with those stats

1 minute ago, SR711 said:

Run game is plain awful.

If I read correctly, Detroit came into this game ranked 26th defensively against the run and we have 24 attempts for 56 yards.

I hate to say, but hard to say o-line is “fixed” with those stats

The last two weeks detroit has kept there opponents to 55 yards rushing

• Thanks 1
Just now, Smoke317 said:

Say what you want about him but Phillip will take some deep shots. Love that about him. 

He knows more often than not where the correct play is in the pass game

Ints come from aggressiveness...would rather that than missed play after missed play

• Like 1
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• For what little it's worth,  I don't know the website where you found the measurements,  but I think Munoz arrived at USC in the mid-70's around 280.    I think he played his entire career at 300 plus...      Same with Reggie White...   I think he played his Green Bay years around 300....
    • I want a LT too.    But I'm not sure we will get one tht is ready to go on Day 1.    Do you want Carson Wentz to have to perform with a below average rookie LT?      I don't think so.     I still expect to draft one.    But that guy may need some time, like a year or so.  
    • This happened in the last 24 hours or so...   Draftek, using projections from OverTheCap.com has predicted the compensatory picks in R's 3-7.   I'm not sure if this includes bonus picks awarded for teams who lost Coaches of Color to other franchises.   Was that supposed to kick in this year or next?    I don't see that reflected yet.   So, that may be still in the pipeline.   Either way.....   take a look.    There is also a simple click to look at what is being called a newer or more frequently used model known as the Rich Hill model.   It appears to be endorsed by Bill Belichick.      It is, what it is.....    same idea and concept,  just somewhat different point valuations.    Worth taking a look.    Enjoy!   https://www.drafttek.com/NFL-Trade-Value-Chart.asp?RequestTeam=ind
    • Yep, just like in an all-time draft for example. Lets say you have 6 people participating in that exercise. All 6 will take a QB in round 1 as in perhaps: 1st pick. Tom Brady (Team 1) 2nd pick. Joe Montana (Team 2) 3rd pick. Peyton Manning (Team 3) 4th pick. Johnny Unitas (Team 4) 5th pick. John Elway (Team 5) 6th pick. Aaron Rodgers (Team 6) -every team is set at QB at that point, in a snake draft, Team 6 picks 1st in round 2 to keep it fair and at that point who knows what Team 6 will do based on value of pick??   Maybe for round 2: 7th pick. (Team 6) Jerry Rice WR or do you take a LT like Anthony Munoz or a Pass Rusher like Lawrence Taylor or Reggie White? Lets say Team 6 goes with Rice, then   8th pick. (Team 5) perhaps take Anthony Munoz LT here at 6'6 280 pounds with long arms you would have a guy that can protect your QB for a decade. Then again some may want to go Randy Moss WR or Marvin Harrison WR here or a Pass Rusher??   9th pick. (Team 4) I would say Lawrence Taylor OLB 6'3 240 pounds here based on value or Reggie White DE 6'5 290 pounds, right?  
  • Members