Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at 3-3. Four years ago, the Lions beat the Colts in the last minute of the game, thanks to their QB Matthew Stafford. This time, the Colts, with Darius Leonard returning from injury, bring a much improved defense than what Stafford faced in 2016.   It should be another entertaining game. Good luck!  :coltshorse:

Ways to watch and listen to Colts games

Here are some articles about the game and players:

Kevin's Corner: 7 Things to Watch for in Colts@Lions

SI article on D'Andre Swift and Jonathan Taylor

Facing the Colts "super strong defense"

Enjoy your football Sunday. :colts:

@Air2theThrown We welcome you to join with Colts fans on our game thread. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

I like our chances at ball control this game.  We keep Stafford off the field and grind out a 7 point advantage (I'm TERRIBLE at predicting scores, lol).  5-2 feels good, but the real tests are yet to come.

Go Colts!  All day, every day!!  :coltshelmet:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

Great news! We are pretty much fully healthy unless I'm forgetting someone. We already knew Campbell is out a few more weeks, so everyone that could come back is back! No excuses, lets win this game!

12 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Great news! We are pretty much fully healthy unless I'm forgetting someone. We already knew Campbell is out a few more weeks, so everyone that could come back is back! No excuses, lets win this game!

Exactly. Plenty of weapons to work with. Let’s go win this thing!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank goodness you don't have to watch the Vikings. I see they are showing in Indy but the Colts game is on at the same time. The Vikes will get destroyed. :(

Enjoy the Colts game. 

At least Dalvin Cook is back

Weather going to play a big role in games today.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank goodness you don't have to watch the Vikings. I see they are showing in Indy but the Colts game is on at the same time. The Vikes will get destroyed. :(

Enjoy the Colts game. 

The are on here in the Pocket too

KC plays early too