Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Lions, Sunday, Nov. 1st, 2020, 1:00pm ET

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at 3-3. Four years ago, the Lions beat the Colts in the last minute of the game, thanks to their QB Matthew Stafford. This time, the Colts, with Darius Leonard returning from injury, bring a much improved defense than what Stafford faced in 2016.   It should be another entertaining game. Good luck!  :coltshorse:

Ways to watch and listen to Colts games

Here are some articles about the game and players:

Kevin's Corner: 7 Things to Watch for in Colts@Lions

SI article on D'Andre Swift and Jonathan Taylor

Facing the Colts "super strong defense"

Enjoy your football Sunday. :colts:

@Air2theThrown We welcome you to join with Colts fans on our game thread. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1
  • Replies 891
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hope you're all having a restful weekend. Coming off their bye week, your Indianapolis Colts (4-2) are rested and ready to go. They are traveling to Detroit for a meeting against the Lions who sit at

Darius Leonard changed the game

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

I like our chances at ball control this game.  We keep Stafford off the field and grind out a 7 point advantage (I'm TERRIBLE at predicting scores, lol).  5-2 feels good, but the real tests are yet to come.

Go Colts!  All day, every day!!  :coltshelmet:

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, adubb84 said:

Ryan Kelly and Mo Allie-Cox both ACTIVE!! Let’s goooo!!

Great news! We are pretty much fully healthy unless I'm forgetting someone. We already knew Campbell is out a few more weeks, so everyone that could come back is back! No excuses, lets win this game!

12 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Great news! We are pretty much fully healthy unless I'm forgetting someone. We already knew Campbell is out a few more weeks, so everyone that could come back is back! No excuses, lets win this game!

Exactly. Plenty of weapons to work with. Let’s go win this thing!

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank goodness you don't have to watch the Vikings. I see they are showing in Indy but the Colts game is on at the same time. The Vikes will get destroyed. :(

Enjoy the Colts game. 

At least Dalvin Cook is back

Weather going to play a big role in games today.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thank goodness you don't have to watch the Vikings. I see they are showing in Indy but the Colts game is on at the same time. The Vikes will get destroyed. :(

Enjoy the Colts game. 

The are on here in the Pocket too

KC plays early too

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I see what you are saying.  If the Packers could get the 15th pick in the draft the packers would be crazy not to do it.    The Pats would be crazy to give up the 15th pick in the draft for Love.   
    • Honestly this might be my last draft because it fell pretty perfect, unless sometime of pre-draft trade happens. I also only went to 165 because I really don't know players after that.   Big priority for me was to trade down and I wanted to gain capital for next year for two reasons: 1. This draft has the least information in awhile about players 2. We are gonna lose a 1st or 2nd rounder next year and I wanted to supplement it by adding another 2nd round pick. I have seen many different ways to value future picks when doing the value, going off the CBS method of valuing them at the 32 pick of that round Bengals get 222 points (They drafted Kwity Paye after getting Sewell earlier) and Colts get 215 points.   So now to the picks: 38(From Bengals): Samuel Cosmi T: Happy with the pick was hoping he or Teven Jenkins would fall to me and I got one of them making the trade worth it to me. 54: Carlos Basham Jr.: Wasn't expecting him to fall to me, honestly I was more hoping for Payton Turner, but when I saw him sitting there it was a easy pick for me, fills the need at RE and the role of Autry of a DE that can play outside on early downs then jump inside for 3rd/passing downs. 127: Amari Rodgers: Honestly this was a tough pick, it was against him or Shaka Toney and I could of gone with either but I thought it might of been to early for Toney so decided to risk it and see if he fell to the next round. 165: James Wiggins: I wanted to add depth to the Safety position and Wiggins is a versatile player that fits in a split zone system, he has some injury history but Ballard has shown he is willing to take a risk on a Safety with past injury history (Blackmon, Hooker)   Also add in an extra 2nd in 2022   Overall I'm happy with it
    • Sam Cosmi reminds me of the conversation people were having about Kolton Miller a few years ago. Super toolsy but also raw. He may not be a top 20 lock like some have suggested. He can very well be a 1st round pick, but like Miller it will take a team falling in love with the upside.
    • That's the thing... why would an insane athlete with tons of starts in top program in college even be there at 21 for us to take if he was such a no brainer pick and had no warts?! At that spot you are juggling and weighing different sets of positives and negatives for each prospect and in some cases the negatives are almost as strong as the positives. I like Cosmi and I would be happy if we picked him to be our LT of the future, but we should be doing it with the expectation and knowledge that he has a ton of work to do to get to a point where he will be even solid starter, let alone a great one. For example... I am not a huge fan of Sam Tevi or Davenport... but I would not be shocked if one of them beat him for the starting spot year 1(if he was our pick)
    • Are we really debating whether Maniac deserves to be the top paid LB or not? Lol. He's not borderline top 3 like I saw someone say, he's the best linebacker in football. C'mon now...
  • Members

• Nadine

Nadine 6,649

Administrators
    • Jared Cisneros

Jared Cisneros 3,902

• Myles

Myles 4,200

• PureLuck

PureLuck 174

• IinD

IinD 2,146