Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Best player on each NFL team


Recommended Posts

Saints Drew Brees 

Falcons Julio Jones 

Panthers Christian McCaffrey 

Buccaneers Tom Brady 

 

Colts Quenton Nelson 

Jaguars Gardner Menshew/Josh Allen?

Texans Deshaun Watson 

Titans Derrick Henry 

 

Patriots Stephon Gilmore

Jets Sam Darnold 

Dolphins Xavien Howard?

Bills Josh Allen 

 

Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott 

Eagles Carson Wentz 

Football Team Ryan Kerrigan 

Giants Saquon Barkley 

 

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes 

Raiders Derek Carr

Broncos Von Miller 

Chargers Joey Bosa (Will be Herbert in 21')

 

Seahawks Russell Wilson 

Cardinals DeAndre Hopkins 

Rams Aaron Donald 

49ers Nick Bosa

 

Steelers TJ Watt

Ravens Lamar Jackson 

Bengals Geno Atkins (Will be Burrow in 21')

Browns Myles Garrett 

 

Packers Aaron Rodgers 

Lions Matthew Stafford 

Vikings Danielle Hunter? (This ones hard)

Bears Khalil Mack 

 

Some of which I wasn't sure of 

What are your thoughts on the list?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Jags def not Minshew in fact word down here in Florida is he is getting bench soon, maybe during next game.

 

Steelers- Maurkice Pouncey

Raiders- Rodney Hudson(C)- 3 pro bowls last 4 years

Jets- So hard... Quinnen Williams

Saints-M Thomas team is different when he isnt playing

49'ers-Kittle

Bills- Tre'Davious White 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@danlhart87

 

Just a few changes:

 

Vikings - Dalvin Cook

Steelers - Big Ben

Eagles - Fletcher Cox

Cardinals - Kyler Murray, without him, the ship is not running just like Big Ben

Jaguars - right now, their UDFA RB James Robinson :) 

Bills - TreDavious White

Jets - everyone is mediocre right now, looked like a JV team vs the Chiefs

Raiders - I agree with the above poster, Rodney Hudson

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/30/2020 at 7:20 PM, danlhart87 said:

Saints Drew Brees 

Falcons Julio Jones 

Panthers Christian McCaffrey 

Buccaneers Tom Brady 

 

Colts Quenton Nelson 

Jaguars Gardner Menshew/Josh Allen?

Texans Deshaun Watson 

Titans Derrick Henry 

 

Patriots Stephon Gilmore

Jets Sam Darnold 

Dolphins Xavien Howard?

Bills Josh Allen 

 

Cowboys Ezekiel Elliott 

Eagles Carson Wentz 

Football Team Ryan Kerrigan 

Giants Saquon Barkley 

 

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes 

Raiders Derek Carr

Broncos Von Miller 

Chargers Joey Bosa (Will be Herbert in 21')

 

Seahawks Russell Wilson 

Cardinals DeAndre Hopkins 

Rams Aaron Donald 

49ers Nick Bosa

 

Steelers TJ Watt

Ravens Lamar Jackson 

Bengals Geno Atkins (Will be Burrow in 21')

Browns Myles Garrett 

 

Packers Aaron Rodgers 

Lions Matthew Stafford 

Vikings Danielle Hunter? (This ones hard)

Bears Khalil Mack 

 

Some of which I wasn't sure of 

What are your thoughts on the list?

It's tough for me.  How is it quantified?   Is it, who would you take more than any other player?   Obviously QB's have an edge.   With the Bills, Josh Allen is their best player, but he is about just a bit over average for the league.   Murray may be the Cardinals best player.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Myles said:

It's tough for me.  How is it quantified?   Is it, who would you take more than any other player?   Obviously QB's have an edge.   With the Bills, Josh Allen is their best player, but he is about just a bit over average for the league.   Murray may be the Cardinals best player.  

Hopkins is the best currently. There's a reason Texans fans were upset they lost him.

 

He's currently the best WR in the league. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Hopkins is the best currently. There's a reason Texans fans were upset they lost him.

 

He's currently the best WR in the league. 

Yeah, but if the team could only keep one of them, they would keep Murray.   Like I said, this is tough to do without criteria.  

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Best player on the team now or in their career?

 

Saints  Alvin Kamara

Falcons Julio Jones 

Panthers Christian McCaffrey 

Buccaneers  AB? :peek:   

 

Colts Quenton Nelson 

Jaguars Josh Allen

Texans Deshaun Watson 

Titans Taylor Lewan

 

Patriots Stephon Gilmore

Jets  Darnold

Dolphins   Tua :)

Bills Stefon Diggs :thmup:

 

Cowboys Cee Dee Lamb :)

Eagles Carson Wentz

Washington  Ryan Kerrigan 

Giants  Saquon Barkley 

 

Chiefs Patrick Mahomes 

Raiders Josh Jacobs

Broncos Von Miller 

Chargers Herbert

 

Seahawks Russell Wilson 

Cardinals DeAndre Hopkins 

Rams Aaron Donald 

49ers  Kittle

 

Steelers David DeCastro :)

Ravens Lamar Jackson 

Bengals  Joe Burrow

Browns  Myles Garrett 

 

Packers Aaron Rodgers :(

Lions Matthew Stafford 

Vikings Dalvin Cook (I would have said Hunter last year but he has not played this year.)

Bears Khalil Mack 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...