Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patmon a TE possibility for 2021?

4 minutes ago, w87r said:

What good is this back and forth for anyone on this topic?

Is there any fulfillment about the end result?

If you notice a disagreement with someone and it keeps going back and forth just stop posting and responding to said poster. It literally does nothing.

It will eventually lead to intervention and potential warnings. Also, if you choose to interact in such activity, please don't come crying wolf on something when you are just as guilty.

Colts are coming off a bye week, everyone should just be excited about the game coming up tomorrow.

Back and forth is called debating. That is what forums are for.

As long as it don't get ugly and personal there is nothing wrong with it. 

I have had a few warnings in my 8 1/2 years  but wouldn't want it any other way. 

14 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

2014- special teams - 4 tackles, blocked punt returned for a TD

2015- special teams- 13 tackles- offense 3 catches 18 yd average

2016- special teams- 8 tackles 2 forced fumbles- offense 37 catches 327 tds 1 td 20 first downs

2017- special teams= 6 tackles- offense 248 tds 5 tds 14 first downs

2018- offense 54 catches 569 yds 6 tds 29 first downs

2019- injury filled season

I think his value is more that giver credit for.

see my post above. i don't think he's trash, but he isn't special either. he's got value situationally.

you seem to place a lot of weight on his special teams contributions. he's not playing a lot of STs for us. only 4 snaps

12 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Back and forth is called debating.

Plenty of baiting and little small jabs going back and forth as well.

13 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I have had a few warnings in my 8 1/2 years  but wouldn't want it any other way

Figure you would learn, but I guess not and obviously you don't really care. I know I for one will be one less mod that tries to give you the benefit of the doubt next time something pops off.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
5 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I tried to look it up. It wasn't really clear on UDFAs. As long as we can offer whatever, and have right of refusal, I'm fine. 

If he does end up balling out, he might have serious suitors, and we might have to think about a 2nd round tender. Either way, got options. I really do hope he gets more snaps/targets though. He was absolutely a beast downfield. 

Yeah , I'm with you . I really like MAC. maybe that knee has been nothing him for a while and it might be the reason most of us wonder why he was not getting more snaps. As to the tender , I think we're forgetting we have at least 10 games left in this season. Things could look much different in March.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, dw49 said:

Yeah , I'm with you . I really like MAC. maybe that knee has been nothing him for a while and it might be the reason most of us wonder why he was not getting more snaps. As to the tender , I think we're forgetting we have at least 10 games left in this season. Things could look much different in March.

Yup. The knew I though was only from 2 games ago. I just hope he's better, and we get to see more. We'll need him next week bigly.