Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is a 7 win team you know it I know it Rivers Knows it .

Need a significant move just to be a 500 team .Frank is out coached nearly every other week his Defense and Oline is middle road his WR group has no number one who can dominate a game our vaunted Oline has been * poor .I am very disappointed in the lack of urgency with this owner and GM .I see this colts team as little more than a tease and not a great one at that .This team should be in alllllll in mode but nope they just sleep walk through the trade deadline so far .You guys will murder me for this post but I’m sick of this I’m out until I hear this team actually cares about making a run .Last post until something significant happens .Good Luck I’m out .

• Haha 6
  • Confused 3
  • Sad 3
9 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Clear example of drunk posting haha

Yup.

Same type of person who would gamble their last dollar to “strike it rich” instead of feeding their family.

We all need to read our posts “one more time” before we post. ... like someone else we know.  Haha

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

No interest in long term sustainability....... Double mortgage the farm now!  For who?  The primary missing piece is the qb........and you named your profile after him and the very thing you think he's incapable of going on (unless you literally mean "running" in which case we all agree).  This post is awesome on so many levels!

Remember, if Rivers does go on a run you're not allowed to enjoy it.  Sit it out bro.

• Like 2

Lemme post something absolutely stupid and cry for attention while saying I’m out but I’ll be back when things change. Go “root” for another team. I hear Tampa likes bandwagon fans. 

• Like 1

So you're out on the team you were only in on because Rivers came here? Ok, go back to the Chargers and root for Herbert. I'm sure they'll welcome you back with open arms... unless you ruined your relationship with that fanbase. lol!

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, Riversrun said:

Need a significant move just to be a 500 team .Frank is out coached nearly every other week his Defense and Oline is middle road his WR group has no number one who can dominate a game our vaunted Oline has been * poor .I am very disappointed in the lack of urgency with this owner and GM .I see this colts team as little more than a tease and not a great one at that .This team should be in alllllll in mode but nope they just sleep walk through the trade deadline so far .You guys will murder me for this post but I’m sick of this I’m out until I hear this team actually cares about making a run .Last post until something significant happens .Good Luck I’m out .

Don't let the screen door hit you in the posterior on your way out!

(how's the weather in 'Diego LOL)