Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

This is how I see rest of season going


Recommended Posts

I will eat crow about Bucs. They have played extremely well and I could even see them winning the South. They will fight with Saints the entire season and the loser will get WC.

 

LMAO at the NFC East winner 5 wins. 

Its unbelievable to me they get a home game.

 

Colts would probably get destroyed by Steelers but I would still be proud of this team and would still be rocking my Colts blue!

 

Thoughts?

20201028_161207.jpg

20201028_161141.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

I will eat crow about Bucs. They have played extremely well and I could even see them winning the South. They will fight with Saints the entire season and the loser will get WC.

 

LMAO at the NFC East winner 5 wins. 

Its unbelievable to me they get a home game.

 

Colts would probably get destroyed by Steelers but I would still be proud of this team and would still be rocking my Colts blue!

 

Thoughts?

20201028_161207.jpg

20201028_161141.jpg

So are you expecting the Colts advancing to the AFC Championship game as a 7th seed? That’s the only way they are facing the Steelers if this scenario plays out. See below...
 

Colts beat Bills...advance to face K.C.

Colts upset Chiefs...go on to AFCC to play at Pittsburgh. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Here's how I see it going!

 

Week 8 - Colts win, duh!

Week 9 - Colts easy

Week 10 - Colts in a rout

Week 11 - Colts win?  You betcha!

Week 12 - Colts in a shutout

Week 13 - Colts walk all over'em!

Week 14 - Colts drop the bomb on'em!

Week 15 - Colts win

Week 16 - Colts jump all over'em!

Week 17 - Yep.......Colts still winnin

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

So are you expecting the Colts advancing to the AFC Championship game as a 7th seed? That’s the only way they are facing the Steelers if this scenario plays out. See below...
 

Colts beat Bills...advance to face K.C.

Colts upset Chiefs...go on to AFCC to play at Pittsburgh. 

 

Ravens beat Steelers in an upset and even things out in the AFC, big game this Sunday that I am thinking the Ravens D will be ready for it since they have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Steelers.

 

Chiefs

Steelers

Titans

Bills

Ravens

Raiders

Colts

 

is how I think seedings will shape up in the AFC. Colts are probably 1 and done.

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, chad72 said:

 

Ravens beat Steelers in an upset and even things out in the AFC, big game this Sunday that I am thinking the Ravens D will be ready for it since they have had 2 weeks to prepare for the Steelers.

 

Chiefs

Steelers

Titans

Bills

Ravens

Raiders

Colts

 

is how I think seedings will shape up in the AFC. Colts are probably 1 and done.

I think the Ravens beat Pittsburgh this Sunday as well.  They always seem to have their number. It  will be the Steelers first loss. It wouldn’t surprise me if the Ravens sweep them to be honest. I still think Pittsburgh is the second best AFC team behind K.C.

 

I could see the Colts making the playoffs and going one and done. A Colts/Bills match up would be fun and could go either way.  I can also envision a scenario where things start coming together for them and they catch enough fire to go on a little run to the AFCC but not likely beyond that. In both scenarios, I see us in as the #7 seed as well. In the playoffs, styles make fights. It all depends on who we play.  

Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, AZColt11 said:

Here's how I see it going!

 

Week 8 - Colts win, duh!

Week 9 - Colts easy

Week 10 - Colts in a rout

Week 11 - Colts win?  You betcha!

Week 12 - Colts in a shutout

Week 13 - Colts walk all over'em!

Week 14 - Colts drop the bomb on'em!

Week 15 - Colts win

Week 16 - Colts jump all over'em!

Week 17 - Yep.......Colts still winnin

 

You are quite the optimist

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/29/2020 at 11:07 AM, Coltsman1788 said:

So are you expecting the Colts advancing to the AFC Championship game as a 7th seed? That’s the only way they are facing the Steelers if this scenario plays out. See below...
 

Colts beat Bills...advance to face K.C.

Colts upset Chiefs...go on to AFCC to play at Pittsburgh. 

Maybe he was talking about the Colts/Steelers game in week 16?  But that would be random.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Myles said:

Maybe he was talking about the Colts/Steelers game in week 16?  But that would be random.

Did they change rules again cause I feel like I had it right like this 

On 10/29/2020 at 10:49 AM, danlhart87 said:

1 is the only team with bye

 

2 vs 7

3 vs 6 

4 vs 5

 

1 plays lowest seed remaining

 

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Did they change rules again cause I feel like I had it right like this 

 

I think that is correct.  I meant that the Colts play Pit. in their second to the last game of the regular season.   After re-reading your post and the seedings, I think it would be Indy vs Pitt in the first round of the playoffs.     

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Myles said:

I think that is correct.  I meant that the Colts play Pit. in their second to the last game of the regular season.   After re-reading your post and the seedings, I think it would be Indy vs Pitt in the first round of the playoffs.     

Hmmm...how so? My thinking is that the Ravens as the highest seeded wildcard would host the Raiders the second wildcard team. The Colts as the lowest seeded wildcard would then travel to Buffalo since the Bills in Dan’s scenario would be the lowest seeded divisional winner and thus would not get a bye.  Pittsburgh, K.C. and Tennessee would get the first round byes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Did they change rules again cause I feel like I had it right like this 

 

Oh...is this how they are doing it?  If so then I get what you are saying.  I posted above how I thought the pairings would work. I could be wrong though. I was going by how the playoff seedlings usually work with the 3 top divisional winners getting first round byes. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...