Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Recommended Posts

Falcons 21 Panthers 28

Vikings 17 Packers 30

Titans 27 Bengals 17

Jets 20 Chiefs 17 Upset of the year

Colts 25 Lions 17

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 21 Dolphins 26 Tua 1 pass 1 run td

Raiders 31 Browns 14 Bad Mayfield returns 

Chargers 34 Broncos 16 Herbert 3 pass td

Patriots 14 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 17 Seahawks 28

Cowboys 12 Eagles 23

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons 17 Panthers 23

Vikings 13 Packers 27

Titans 33 Bengals 21

Jets 7 Chiefs 35

Colts 29 Lions 24

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 20 Dolphins 10

Raiders 28 Browns 24

Chargers 21 Broncos 12

Patriots 13 Bills 17

Saints 21 Bears 17

49ers 24 Seahawks 27

CowboysEagles 11

Buccaneers 38 Giants 3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons 20 Panthers 31- Matt Ryan outdoors is not pretty

Vikings 24 Packers 34

Titans 38 Bengals 24

Jets 17 Chiefs 34 - Jets cover 19 point spread

Colts 27 Lions 20

Steelers 23 Ravens 26 - Justin Tucker for the win

Rams 28 Dolphins 21 

Raiders 34 Browns 27 

Chargers 31 Broncos 17 

Patriots 17 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 27 Seahawks 24 - Upset of the week

Cowboys 10 Eagles 31

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14 - Another Gronk TD

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Falcons 24 Panthers 37

Vikings 27 Packers 42

Titans 33 Bengals 24

Jets 7 Chiefs 45

Colts 29 Lions 27

Steelers 25 Ravens 19

Rams 17 Dolphins 14 

Raiders 21 Browns 24 OT 

Chargers 20 Broncos 24

Patriots 17 Bills 26

Saints 27 Bears 13

49ers 22 Seahawks 24

Cowboys 10 Eagles 13

Buccaneers 27 Giants 9

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 8:26 AM, danlhart87 said:

Falcons 21 Panthers 28

Vikings 17 Packers 30

Titans 27 Bengals 17

Jets 20 Chiefs 17 Upset of the year

Colts 25 Lions 17

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 21 Dolphins 26 Tua 1 pass 1 run td

Raiders 31 Browns 14 Bad Mayfield returns 

Chargers 34 Broncos 16 Herbert 3 pass td

Patriots 14 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 17 Seahawks 28

Cowboys 12 Eagles 23

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14

 

I already picked the Falcons so here are the others:

 

Vikings 20 Packers 30

Titans 23 Bengals 24 (my upset special)

Jets 17 Chiefs 31

Colts 24 Lions 20 :thmup:

Steelers 20 Ravens 21

Rams 23 Dolphins 20

Raiders 27 Browns 28

Chargers 27 Broncos 17

Patriots 17 Bills 20

Saints 26 Bears 24

49ers 23 Seahawks 27

Cowboys 10 Eagles 24

Bucs 40 Giants 13

 

  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, danlhart87 said:

Falcons 21 Panthers 28

Vikings 17 Packers 30

Titans 27 Bengals 17

Jets 20 Chiefs 17 Upset of the year

Colts 25 Lions 17

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 21 Dolphins 26 Tua 1 pass 1 run td

Raiders 31 Browns 14 Bad Mayfield returns 

Chargers 34 Broncos 16 Herbert 3 pass td

Patriots 14 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 17 Seahawks 28

Cowboys 12 Eagles 23

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14

 

Don't quit your day job

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/27/2020 at 10:26 AM, danlhart87 said:

Falcons 21 Panthers 28

Vikings 17 Packers 30

Titans 27 Bengals 17

Jets 20 Chiefs 17 Upset of the year

Colts 25 Lions 17

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 21 Dolphins 26 Tua 1 pass 1 run td

Raiders 31 Browns 14 Bad Mayfield returns 

Chargers 34 Broncos 16 Herbert 3 pass td

Patriots 14 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 17 Seahawks 28

Cowboys 12 Eagles 23

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14

 

8 - 6

On 10/27/2020 at 12:04 PM, RollerColt said:

Falcons 17 Panthers 23

Vikings 13 Packers 27

Titans 33 Bengals 21

Jets 7 Chiefs 35

Colts 29 Lions 24

Steelers 23 Ravens 24

Rams 20 Dolphins 10

Raiders 28 Browns 24

Chargers 21 Broncos 12

Patriots 13 Bills 17

Saints 21 Bears 17

49ers 24 Seahawks 27

CowboysEagles 11

Buccaneers 38 Giants 3

8 - 6

On 10/27/2020 at 12:52 PM, chad72 said:

Falcons 20 Panthers 31- Matt Ryan outdoors is not pretty

Vikings 24 Packers 34

Titans 38 Bengals 24

Jets 17 Chiefs 34 - Jets cover 19 point spread

Colts 27 Lions 20

Steelers 23 Ravens 26 - Justin Tucker for the win

Rams 28 Dolphins 21 

Raiders 34 Browns 27 

Chargers 31 Broncos 17 

Patriots 17 Bills 24

Saints 24 Bears 21

49ers 27 Seahawks 24 - Upset of the week

Cowboys 10 Eagles 31

Buccaneers 31 Giants 14 - Another Gronk TD

7 - 7

On 10/29/2020 at 1:09 AM, AZColt11 said:

Falcons 24 Panthers 37

Vikings 27 Packers 42

Titans 33 Bengals 24

Jets 7 Chiefs 45

Colts 29 Lions 27

Steelers 25 Ravens 19

Rams 17 Dolphins 14 

Raiders 21 Browns 24 OT 

Chargers 20 Broncos 24

Patriots 17 Bills 26

Saints 27 Bears 13

49ers 22 Seahawks 24

Cowboys 10 Eagles 13

Buccaneers 27 Giants 9

9 - 5

On 10/31/2020 at 2:49 PM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I already picked the Falcons so here are the others:

 

Vikings 20 Packers 30

Titans 23 Bengals 24 (my upset special)

Jets 17 Chiefs 31

Colts 24 Lions 20 :thmup:

Steelers 20 Ravens 21

Rams 23 Dolphins 20

Raiders 27 Browns 28

Chargers 27 Broncos 17

Patriots 17 Bills 20

Saints 26 Bears 24

49ers 23 Seahawks 27

Cowboys 10 Eagles 24

Bucs 40 Giants 13

 

9 - 5

 

@AZColt11 and @2006Coltsbestever

 

TIE good job

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Lots of upsets this week 8, Vegas and the house had a good weekend!!!

 

Bengals, Dolphins, Falcons, Vikings, and to an extent even the Steelers against the spread. Giants almost pulled a houdini last night vs the Bucs, I am sure the bettors did not cover with just a 2 point game on MNF.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

Lots of upsets this week 8, Vegas and the house had a good weekend!!!

 

Bengals, Dolphins, Falcons, Vikings, and to an extent even the Steelers against the spread. Giants almost pulled a houdini last night vs the Bucs, I am sure the bettors did not cover with just a 2 point game on MNF.

Yep.  Vegas aint building all those castles with their own money, that's for sure.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • By now most should realize the Colts prefer to retain their own as much as possible.  The defense is much improved with the signing in place but always room for improvement at key positions.  Below is my FA/resign list have already put together mid-season.   Colts FA ~58m: QB Jacoby Brissett 21.3 WR T.Y. Hilton 14.5 TE Jack Doyle 8.5 RDE Denico Autry 5.7 ILB Anthony Walker 2.2 S Tavon Wilson 750k DB Tremon Smith 750k (keeper?) WR Marcus Johnson 582k (practice squad) S Malik Hooker 4m WR Ashton Dulin 542k   Resign ~ 90m QB Philip Rivers 26.3m (probably will drop) DE Justin Houston 11m (3-4 good years left like Mathis and Freeny) DB Xavier Rhodes 8m RG Mark Glowinski 6.9 (improved game this year) RDT Grover Stewart 7.5m (most improved player on defense) DE Al-Quadin Muhammad 3m OL Le’Raven Clark 1.2m DB T.J. Carrie 1.2m (special teamer) TE Trey Burton 4.5m S George Odum 1.25 TE Mo Alie-Cox (RFA) – 6.25m DT Taylor Stallworth 1m (otc hit 4.8m in 1 game) LT Chaz Green 850k (special teams) WR Zach Pascal 7m RB Marlon Mack 4m (when healthy proved to be lead back) C Joey Hunt 300k RG Jake Eldrenkamp 200k (special teamer) Edge Cassius Marsh 250k (special teamer) TE Farrod Green 200k (practice squad) S Ibraheim Campbell 200k (special teamer)
    • Originally was thinking we would be closer to 100 mil in cap space but sounds more like 75 mil.  Kind of why for this example only budgeted ~40 mil for FAs after calculating ~95 mil to resign players while leaving a minimum of 20 mil to sign draftees.  This should still allow discretionary cap space for the Club to do as needed short-term.
    • I still have Patrick Jones II at the top of my early 2021 NFL Draft Board.  Would be happy to acquire either Weaver or Jones.  Other top names have seen but truthfully haven't been impressed with them as have been with these two players at RDE.
    • No one gets stoned anymore in civilized societies!   Wait, that didn't sound right...
    • We will need to hire a crime scene cleaning company to extract all the Titans' blood from the field turf at Lucas Oil Stadium
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...