• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately there is only one Bill O brien 

Make a trade with Andrew Luck's wife to get his rights

Posted Images

On 10/27/2020 at 7:54 AM, RollerColt said:

Ha... We actually do have his rights at the moment. If he were to unretire he'd still be a Colt. 

I'd be happy to pick up a defensive end.

We may have his NFL rights but his wife has the rights to his heart, mind and will.  Lol   I agree that an edge rusher is the most pressing need.  Offensive tackle depth is another. I trust Ballard to sought that out but don’t expect him to make a trade by the deadline. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Coltsman1788 said:

We may have his NFL rights but his wife has the rights to his heart, mind and will.  Lol   I agree that an edge rusher is the most pressing need.  Offensive tackle depth is another. I trust Ballard to sought that out but don’t expect him to make a trade by the deadline. 

Yep, I’ll honestly be surprised if we do much. 

• Like 2
19 hours ago, RollerColt said:

Yep, I’ll honestly be surprised if we do much. 

Yeah trades at the deadline are either teams getting rid of players to go full rebuild or to go all in on winning it this year.  I don’t think the a Colts fit either of those.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
On 10/29/2020 at 7:41 AM, coltfaninnewyork said:

I would not give up more than a sixth rounder but a flyer on A J green would be nice .

He has a no trade clause and he doesn't want out. Julio Jones in a pipe dream, but I can dream..

On 10/28/2020 at 3:14 PM, chickenMan said:

Do you think we could convince Pete Carroll to give us Russel Wilson for a lifetime supply of chewing gum?

My God why has Ballard not thought of this!  I mean I can make any trade I want in Madden as long as I control both teams and make them do the trade.  Being a GM in the NFL is easy!

For the record I know you were being sarcastic I was building off it.

On 10/29/2020 at 2:13 AM, ThorstenDenmark said:

Trade for Stephon Gilmore and we have the best defence by a mile in the league.

What Eberflus could do with him on out team would be amazing.

I don’t think New England is looking to trade him.

57 minutes ago, ThorstenDenmark said:

With TY having problems being healthy, we should get a WR... should be possible to find a legit target as need a reliable WR that can help Rivers.

I don’t know man there is no one really out there.

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

Guy on youtube discussing a rumor of us getting Derek Barnett from Philly.

I just watched that as well lmao I don’t know if there’s an proof of this. Not against a 3rd or 4th round pick though.

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Not when Philly is winning their division on the heels of their D while barely hanging on with injuries to their OL and WRs.

To be honest, I liked JJAW, their 2nd year WR from Stanford they drafted last year, I don't think he is used right on their offense, maybe we can talk to them about it since he is at least healthy? Especially with Fulgham emerging, I don't think he will see the field much with Ward and Reagor for the other 2 wide outs and Goedert and Rodgers at TE.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Not when Philly is winning their division on the heels of their D while barely hanging on with injuries to their OL and WRs.

To be honest, I liked JJAW, their 2nd year WR from Stanford they drafted last year, I don't think he is used right on their offense, maybe we can talk to them about it since he is at least healthy? Especially with Fulgham emerging, I don't think he will see the field much with Ward and Reagor for the other 2 wide outs and Goedert and Rodgers at TE.

Isn't he the same player as Pittman?

20 minutes ago, krunk said:

Interesting rumor.  The DE position is one Ballard is always looking to improve on.  How many times have we heard him say you can't have enough pass rushers.  Since Philly is in the hunt I would be inclined to think they might want a player instead of a pick.  I don't know about their LB's  but maybe Walker for Barnett would strengthen their team and get us Barnett.  

15 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Isn't he the same player as Pittman?

Yes, good point, he is, big body on the outside that can go up and get it. Byron Pringle will be more speedier.

We definitely miss the speed element without TY and Campbell. Just convert Hines to WR then and play him more in 3 WR formations with an RB included. :) 

I'd be willing to take a flier on someone like Ryan Anderson. A second rounder in 2017 that does not touch the field anymore since Washington is loaded at EDGE. I'd trade a conditional 6th or 7th for him.  

29 minutes ago, Caleb3502 said:

I'd be willing to take a flier on someone like Ryan Anderson. A second rounder in 2017 that does not touch the field anymore since Washington is loaded at EDGE. I'd trade a conditional 6th or 7th for him.  

According to Rap Sheet he is rumored to be available.

On 10/30/2020 at 5:22 AM, shakedownstreet said:

Aaron Donald, Khalil Mack, and Julio Jones

If we can get all 3 for a 5th rd pick then I'm in

21 minutes ago, Maniac said:

Ryan Kerrigan.

Tyqan is breaking out. Don't wanna stop that. specially with kemoko coming back