• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Unfortunately there is only one Bill O brien 

Make a trade with Andrew Luck's wife to get his rights

Posted Images

I don't think we get anyone big at all. But if we did, DE would be my biggest want.

With Pittman coming back, and Johnson emerging (assuming he stays consistent), I'm pretty OK with WRs 1-4.

I just don't know abut Gallup. He's medium size and medium to OK fast. Great production last year though. I sure wouldn't complain. IMO, it would be un-Ballard like to grab him. 

I could see us picking up a RB if the right guy was available for a decent price.

3 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

Nope the guy is crazy and was a terrible teammate in Minnesota

That's really not fair to a guy who it looks like has handled his mental health issues and put them behind him for a while now 

• Like 6
Just now, Shafty138 said:

That's really not fair to a guy who it looks like has handled his mental health issues and put them behind him for a while now 

That is true, I don't know where he is at mentally now.

22 minutes ago, Dunk said:

Sounds good to me, but doubt they are available, although Houston let Hopkins go, so I guess anything can happen.

Unfortunately there is only one Bill O brien 

• Like 1
  • Haha 7
1 hour ago, Dogg63 said:

I'd be fine with this. If the team can handle a possible distraction like Chad Kelly, they could handle Griffen assuming he's taking care of himself. My only issue with him is his age (32). Still seems to have some gas in the tank though. He's only on a one year deal, so not really sure what it buys Dallas. 

1 hour ago, Dogg63 said:

No thanks

9 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

I'd be fine with this. If the team can handle a possible distraction like Chad Kelly, they could handle Griffen assuming he's taking care of himself. My only issue with him is his age (32). Still seems to have some gas in the tank though. He's only on a one year deal, so not really sure what it buys Dallas. 

An extra draft pick to help them trade for a QB

4 minutes ago, csmopar said:

No thanks

An extra draft pick to help them trade for a QB

I don't see it being a pick high enough to really impact a QB trade. I could see them however using him as a trade for a QB. A Griffen for Fitzmagic trade would help both, but not sure Miami values a one year DE right now. Maybe a team like LAC. Any team who's not in the playoff hunt really doesn't benefit. 

• Like 1

I would like to trade away Jacoby for draft capital and use that pick and trade up in next year draft for a QB.  Rivers isn’t the franchise QB he is a stop gap for us.  We aren’t going far in the playoffs anyways not trying to be negative but we won’t.  I’m not saying tank the season but don’t waste our picks for anymore players.  I can see if we are 1-3 players away from a Super Bowl but unfortunately we are not there yet.

Thielen has helped Cousins produce a success rate of 66.7 on all red-zone targets, good for the best rate in the NFL, along with a total red-zone line of 15-of-21 for 134 yards and eight TD passes. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

Thielen has helped Cousins produce a success rate of 66.7 on all red-zone targets, good for the best rate in the NFL, along with a total red-zone line of 15-of-21 for 134 yards and eight TD passes. 

I would make the trade if we get good value (1st or 2nd round pick), but many fans, especially those living in MN would not be pleased. He is a Minnesota native who grew up a Vikings fan and went undrafted. He is very popular in MN. He is also an excellent receiver who runs good routes and catches almost everything thrown in his direction. I think I would prefer keeping him.

I am willing to trade everyone with 4 or more years experience except Danielle Hunter, Kendricks, Dalvin Cook, Harrison Smith and Thielen.

• Like 2
29 minutes ago, TheMose said:

Make a trade with Andrew Luck's wife to get his rights

Ha... We actually do have his rights at the moment. If he were to unretire he'd still be a Colt. 

I'd be happy to pick up a defensive end.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

Ha... We actually do have his rights at the moment. If he were to unretire he'd still be a Colt. 

I know, just making a joke lol

• Thanks 1
21 minutes ago, RollerColt said:

If not for the Bengals owner being a hard ball, I'd go after Carlos Dunlap for a 4th or 5th round pick.

I would talk to the Panthers about Curtis Samuel, and the Eagles about Zach Ertz. They will definitely add value to our offense as the year goes on, IMO.

• Like 1
13 hours ago, EastStreet said:

I doubt they do it with Turay coming back. Ballard usually stands pat at the trade deadline. The Mike Evans thing is interesting though.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, chad72 said:

If not for the Bengals owner being a hard ball, I'd go after Carlos Dunlap for a 4th or 5th round pick.

I would talk to the Panthers about Curtis Samuel, and the Eagles about Zach Ertz. They will definitely add value to our offense as the year goes on, IMO.

Who is Ertz going to replace now that Burton is starting to produce? Get rid of Doyle maybe? Ertz, Cox, and Burton would be nice.

5 minutes ago, krunk said:

Who is Ertz going to replace now that Burton is starting to produce? Get rid of Doyle maybe?

Doyle can still remain in line TE and Ertz and Burton rotate at pass catching TE. Burton is not an every down/high downs player like Ertz can be, IMO, given his history.

3 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Doyle can still remain in line TE and Ertz and Burton rotate at pass catching TE. Burton is not an every down/high downs player like Ertz can be, IMO, given his history.

So what happens with Cox who is better than just about all of them except Ertz.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, krunk said:

I doubt they do it with Turay coming back. Ballard usually stands pat at the trade deadline. The Mike Evans thing is interesting though.

I kinda doubt we do anything at all. And not sure Turay is ready. The pick up of Carter to the 53 I though signaled they might not be confident in the timing of Turay's return. And I'm sure once he does return, it will take a while for him to get back to game form.

Any pick up though, would have to be a good $, skill, timing, and needs fit. With Pittman coming back soon, not sure WR in the conversation either. Whatever happens, I'm not opposed at all to a quality add.

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Burton to me is more slot and HB, than TE. While I agree Doyle is less dynamic a pass catcher than some, he's always been highly effective catching the ball. He runs great routes and moves the chains. Mo IMO is undervalued here, and needs more of the detached snaps. Hoping his snap counts go back up.