Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Trade for Darnold/ Yes or No

Do you think the Colts trade for Sam Darnold  

93 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think the Colts trade for Sam Darnold?

• Yes
    • No

So everywhere I turn and everywhere that I read has stated that the most logical place for Sam Darnold is the Colts.  Everyone is predicting a trade from the Colts.  I believe what I have always believed, if Ballard and Reich think he is the Franchise QB, make the trade.  But my question is simple...

Do you think the Colts will trade for Same Darnold?

I would travel to the ‘No’ shop and buy the biggest ‘No’ I could. I would then take it to the best word enlarger in the world and make it as big as possible. Then I would use a special app to make it look even bigger and then post it on here. 

But I can’t be bothered. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6
1 hour ago, braveheartcolt said:

I would travel to the ‘No’ shop and buy the biggest ‘No’ I could. I would then take it to the best word enlarger in the world and make it as big as possible. Then I would use a special app to make it look even bigger and then post it on here. 

But I can’t be bothered. 

So you saying Yes or No??  haha

We should trade Brissett to the Cowboys for a 3 and a 4, and then turn around and trade that 3rd round pick to the Jets for Darnold.  We would enter the 2021 season with an extra 4th round pick and two young QB's, Eason and Darnold.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
12 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

We should trade Brissett to the Cowboys for a 3 and a 4, and then turn around and trade that 3rd round pick to the Jets for Darnold.  We would enter the 2021 season with an extra 4th round pick and two young QB's, Eason and Darnold.

No.

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

You think Brissett has higher trade value than Darnold? Why wouldn't the Cowboys just trade their third for Darnold?

• Like 5
41 minutes ago, John Hammonds said:

Ego Nwodim No GIF by Saturday Night Live

• Haha 2
11 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

I will ask a couple of questions I ask in the other thread.

1-Just who said Darnold was on the trading block?

2-Just who said Jerry Jones was interested in Brissett? 

colts forum again lol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
27 minutes ago, bestQBever said:

Nah but I wouldn't be shocked if he got traded somewhere and becomes a pro bowl caliber QB like what happened to Tannehill

He does have a lot of Talent...I wouldn't be against it , but I prefer other options..Maybe Eason is the guy..NFL is funny like that..

3 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

If we were to do this, why wouldn’t Dallas just go get Darnold themselves? Why would they take a lesser QB than they could possibly get in a season where their division is wide open?

• Like 1
3 hours ago, John Hammonds said:

No way a team would give that for Brissett.

What we would give up is a huge factor on this. A third and Brissett (which they would never do) then absolutely. Darnold has tons of talent and has flashed. Hes stuck with one of the worst teams in the league along with one of the worst coaches I have ever seen. I'd bring him in to play for 2021. Hes better then any other option we have moving forward and better then any QB who will be sitting in the mid 20's.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, WarGhost21 said:

If we were to do this, why wouldn’t Dallas just go get Darnold themselves? Why would they take a lesser QB than they could possibly get in a season where their division is wide open?

my god imagine Darnold all ecstatic that he got traded away from the Jets just to learn he got traded to the Cowboys. Poorest soul in the history of football

• Haha 3
4 minutes ago, CanuckColt said:

We have a failed QB in Brissett, an almost over-the-hill QB in Rivers, an unknown unplayed QB in Eason.

If we can get Darnold for a reasonable cost, it just makes sense to do it.

Imagine Jets trading Darnold then tanking for  TL but he returns to Clemson 

I'm not sure this Colts Nation even watches FB beyond our Colts but to even suggest that we trade for a guy soon to be out of the league is mind boggling!  Another USC qb bust is a couple games of stray, please stay away!  That Notion is DENIED, insert gavel being pounded multiple times w/ ORDER IN THE COURT, ORDER IN THE COURT or be arrested on attempt of a dumb thought!

• Haha 1

I am actually a little surprised by how lopsided this poll is. Everyone talking about how bad Rivers is I figured people would want him.  I stand by what I have always said, if Ballard and Reich feel he is a franchise QB then make the trade. They obviously scouted him that draft year but we had luck, so no beuno. 

Personally, I am all on board Eason next year. I think he has all the talent has, so far, has shown amazing work ethic. 

• Like 1

Do I think the Colts will trade for Darnold?  No.   Am I qualified to know whether or not they should?  Also a no.   

I want a franchise QB in the building just as much as the rest of you.   I trust(or maybe the better term is accept) Ballard to make the right choices regarding the QB and the coaching staff. 

1 hour ago, BleedBlue4Shoe86 said:

I am actually a little surprised by how lopsided this poll is. Everyone talking about how bad Rivers is I figured people would want him.  I stand by what I have always said, if Ballard and Reich feel he is a franchise QB then make the trade. They obviously scouted him that draft year but we had luck, so no beuno. 

Personally, I am all on board Eason next year. I think he has all the talent has, so far, has shown amazing work ethic. 

Rivers is at the top of the hill I would say he is over yet but he is looking down the hill at this point , darnold is not the answer it’s another USC bust qb and qb destroyed by the jets. Rivers is the best we have atm we walready committed at this point let’s ride it out and see if we get a playoff win or two