Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

At halftime the score is 23 SF and 3 for NE. Third consecutive game without a first half TD for the Pats. Newton has two INTs in the first half. Hoody is selling Subway Sandwiches now on the tube. Good career move?

• King Colt changed the title to Pats vs. 49ers

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• This is just me but I have NO problem with them doing that to any team. I love it. When they win, they look super cool. When they eventually lose the other team has all the right to clown them which will also be really cool.
    • I think he will be back. The injury now makes it almost certain it will be a one year prove it deal. They said Mack has stayed in town working with Taylor and the RB room. That is quite a commitment with covid and having to still go though testing everyday. This team loves Mack. One year for 3 to 4 million will give us a good idea if he bounces back and lets him help his stock for another team if we can’t keep him long term.
    • ^ yes to that scouting report, at least in terms of his footwork and play speed/athleticism.   I always saw scouting reports praising his  “fluid hips” and his strength, etc. But his footwork, agility/change of direction, and speed seem so lacking.
    • its not about who misses, its about how many.  the league doesnt care who it ends up helping and hurting its just about stopping the spread but not extending the season.   teams that lose a qb or their best defender are kind of screwed by this policy, the ravens and titans  got an extension because there were simply too many to play the game   they dont want forfeits or to prolong the season
    • "Across all positions, running backs saw the biggest decrease in production with a 78% decrease over 3 years post-injury in both power ratings and approximate value."   That's a huge decrease especially for Mack who wasn't the fastest RB in the first place. The one upside I can see is that he excelled from his vision, not athletic ability so hopefully he will still be effective.
  • Members

• #ThisRide

#ThisRide 0

Rookie
    • Colt.45

Colt.45 213

• ar7

ar7 446

• jchandler7

jchandler7 325

• DougDew

DougDew 4,308