Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 Discussion Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Browns could of lost. That would of put the cherry on top.

You had snow idea!   

I started this fool Josh Allen on my fantasy team    

Posted Images

Rarely do we see a team score a late td when stopping short of goal line secures a win and it happened back to back days unbelievable.... Penn State actually was up 1 with ball so a knee ends game they score and Indiana comes back with 8 points to force ot and win, then we see Gurley's mistake...unreal.

I think Cowboys start Garrett Gilbert former AAF star for Orlando, Texas and SMU QB whom the recently got from the Browns. It would figure he would give them a better shot than DiNucci short term, guy can actually make all the throws but again behind that all backup O Line he will be under pressure all day long.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Brown did win, only non positive result for Colts but lost OBJ for the season in the process so that could alter things quite a bit.

I think they are better without OBJ in the lineup.   

The Jags losing wasn't good for the Colts.   I do not want Lawrence to go to the Jags.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

It won't be a problem since the Jets control their own destiny

I'm not so sure.  The Jets get the Pats twice and the Chargers and Dolphins.  

The Jags games are Texans, Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears, Colts.   That's pretty tough.   Texans and Vikings are winnable.  I'd love for the Jags to win 4-5 games so we don't see Lawrence or Fields in the division.

Bears and Foles look awful today.

Rams, their O-line, I’m surprised they lost to the 49ers. We got the LB coach under Rod Marinelli as our DC (Eberflus), while the Rams got the LB coach under Fangio as their new DC. I’m thinking the aggressive Fangio assistant looks better in Year 1. Eberflus still tends to go back to his zone happy Rod Marinelli ways and I hope it changes more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Meh. We need an upgrade anyway. Would the locker room be happier with Stafford and minus Oke? Would they be happier with keeping Oke, no Stafford, and we draft a mid round LB like Moses anyway who replaces Oke. And then Oke's trade value likely declines even more.
    • With retiring OT, I would be surprised if the team went DL with the first pick. Of course, slot value always tops things, but if equal?...I see Edge/hybrid or CB as a bigger need. 
    • The only guys in the draft that would be realistically attainable, and worth a gamble on, are Lance and Wilson. If either were available at 12ish or later, I'd be tempted to go get (using our 1st and 2nd). Not interested in Fields at all. Doubt that happens, so I would default to my #2 preference which is find a good QB that has 5 years at least in the tank. And Stafford checks those boxes. So I'd be OK with a 1st this year and 2nd next for Stafford.    I don't want to burn/waste a year at all, unless it's on a choice rook like Wilson or Lance. Just tired of wasting years if there's not a hard and fast plan. One has to think Irsay will get impatient if we don't solve for the QB situation this year. JB IMO will never happen because of that reason. 
    • That is very unlike Ballard. He said, "The locker room is watching". I don't think he wants his message to be, "I'll draft you, develop you, and then trade you". Polian might have done it. 
    • The weird thing most don’t know about the eminent domain was that the city of Baltimore was going to wire Irsay 40 million for buying the team, then sell it back from local investors.  This was the final act that started with the odd trade between Rosenbloom and Irsay swapping the Colts for the Rams in 1972. The guy that was going to buy the Rams before this happened was Hugh Culverhouse, who was later compensated with the Tampa Bay franchise.  Another thing many don’t know is that Carroll Rosenbloom got Irsay involved in the team swap to save 3 million in taxes , if he just sold the team. He tried the same kind of tax avoidance scheme when he owned the Rams , putting a majority share in Georgia Frontiere’s name , to get tax breaks. He didn’t plan on drowning , and his son Steve was fired by the step mother.  On a side note, Rosenbloom suckered Irsay into providing the Colt’s Super Bowl 5 trophy for a fake Lombardi Trophy display. He kept the trophy, and the Frontiere family still has the plunder. The replica was awarded to the City of Baltimore, and currently resides in the Babe Ruth museum. The original trophy does not have George Young listed on the trophy , while the second one does. 
  • Members

• jmac_48

jmac_48 363

• bsteves

bsteves 108

• tvturner

tvturner 223

• EastStreet

EastStreet 8,756

• Nesjan3

Nesjan3 647

• Arodgers12