Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 Discussion Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Browns could of lost. That would of put the cherry on top.

You had snow idea!   

I started this fool Josh Allen on my fantasy team    

Posted Images

Rarely do we see a team score a late td when stopping short of goal line secures a win and it happened back to back days unbelievable.... Penn State actually was up 1 with ball so a knee ends game they score and Indiana comes back with 8 points to force ot and win, then we see Gurley's mistake...unreal.

I think Cowboys start Garrett Gilbert former AAF star for Orlando, Texas and SMU QB whom the recently got from the Browns. It would figure he would give them a better shot than DiNucci short term, guy can actually make all the throws but again behind that all backup O Line he will be under pressure all day long.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Brown did win, only non positive result for Colts but lost OBJ for the season in the process so that could alter things quite a bit.

I think they are better without OBJ in the lineup.   

The Jags losing wasn't good for the Colts.   I do not want Lawrence to go to the Jags.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

It won't be a problem since the Jets control their own destiny

I'm not so sure.  The Jets get the Pats twice and the Chargers and Dolphins.  

The Jags games are Texans, Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears, Colts.   That's pretty tough.   Texans and Vikings are winnable.  I'd love for the Jags to win 4-5 games so we don't see Lawrence or Fields in the division.

Bears and Foles look awful today.

Rams, their O-line, I’m surprised they lost to the 49ers. We got the LB coach under Rod Marinelli as our DC (Eberflus), while the Rams got the LB coach under Fangio as their new DC. I’m thinking the aggressive Fangio assistant looks better in Year 1. Eberflus still tends to go back to his zone happy Rod Marinelli ways and I hope it changes more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now