Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 Discussion Thread

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Browns could of lost. That would of put the cherry on top.

You had snow idea!   

I started this fool Josh Allen on my fantasy team    

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I didn't watch football all day today. Just looking at some highlights I had no clue the chiefs broncos game was in the snow... 2nd year in a row eh??!

You had snow idea! 

john c. mcginley laughing GIF

• Haha 4

Not a bad day for the Colts overall.  Entire AFC South loses, Raiders lose, Pats lose.  Only the Browns last second TD farked up what could've been a perfect day for the Colts.

• Like 1

Rarely do we see a team score a late td when stopping short of goal line secures a win and it happened back to back days unbelievable.... Penn State actually was up 1 with ball so a knee ends game they score and Indiana comes back with 8 points to force ot and win, then we see Gurley's mistake...unreal.

I think Cowboys start Garrett Gilbert former AAF star for Orlando, Texas and SMU QB whom the recently got from the Browns. It would figure he would give them a better shot than DiNucci short term, guy can actually make all the throws but again behind that all backup O Line he will be under pressure all day long.

1 hour ago, holeymoley99 said:

Brown did win, only non positive result for Colts but lost OBJ for the season in the process so that could alter things quite a bit.

I think they are better without OBJ in the lineup.   

The Jags losing wasn't good for the Colts.   I do not want Lawrence to go to the Jags.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, shakedownstreet said:

It won't be a problem since the Jets control their own destiny

I'm not so sure.  The Jets get the Pats twice and the Chargers and Dolphins.  

The Jags games are Texans, Packers, Steelers, Browns, Vikings, Titans, Ravens, Bears, Colts.   That's pretty tough.   Texans and Vikings are winnable.  I'd love for the Jags to win 4-5 games so we don't see Lawrence or Fields in the division.

Bears and Foles look awful today.

Rams, their O-line, I’m surprised they lost to the 49ers. We got the LB coach under Rod Marinelli as our DC (Eberflus), while the Rams got the LB coach under Fangio as their new DC. I’m thinking the aggressive Fangio assistant looks better in Year 1. Eberflus still tends to go back to his zone happy Rod Marinelli ways and I hope it changes more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Unfortunately I was too young to remember. I'm sure my father remembers.    I think the oldest game i remember was the Peyton vs Favre like 12 TD game lol 
    • This may be the best football interview I have ever seen.  Must see for Colts, Packers or any other football fan!   Rodgers is the most candid I've seen and he's really funny.      
    • Correct. And we need to win that game because if we lose, it is highly unlikely we win the last 5, but I think it is likely they win at least 3 since they play Hou. Jax and a floundering Det.  And they may even be favored against Cle.  That leaves GB for them to upset to sweep into the playoffs and could make it very tough for us to get in at all with our tie breaker status.  This is the more important than any further game this season.  Win and our path to the playoffs is so much more wide open.  But we will still likely need to win at least 3 games to get in unless TN craters somehow.  Those tiebreakers are really going to challenge us in wildcard scenarios.    I could see Hou winning one against us, they usually do and they are on a major upswing.  Their offense is no joke and they do not depend at all on the run so our run defense is less effective obviously.  Pitt and the Raiders are also no joke and both games are away.  This is a critical one if we hope to win the division. If we lose, finishing 9-7 is realistically still in play and I don't see TN losing 3 out of 5.  In fact, I don't see them losing more than 2 of 5.  If we win they'll likely have to win 4 of 5 or sweep to catch us for the division.  I called the Raiders game as being key to make the playoffs and go 10-6 before the season started. With a loss, the desperate WC tie breaker situation, that is especially true.  It's possible for a 10-6 team to miss the playoffs even with the extra team.  Cleveland will almost surely get 10 wins with their easy finish.  Baltimore is also likely.  (Their divisional matchups are really favorable this time around).  Then again maybe we'll sweep the season and get the #1 seed.  Pitt still has to play 5 current playoff teams in their final 6 and KC has to play 3.     Just speculation as always, but that is the fun of a football message board.  Go Colts!
    • ^This^   Another way to look at it is this:  considering the production that Ballard is getting out of his draft picks while they're still on their rookie contracts... why over-spend on re-signing anybody?   If Ballard can continue hitting on draft picks the way he has, then it's almost better to just keep accumulating draft picks, draft well, and let the young guys go out and make plays.   Let other teams over-spend on proven talent while Indy keeps providing an opportunity for young hungry players to prove their talent.   Save the money for slam-dunk moves like Buckner.
    • I bet you are 1000% wrong.   Nelson is the biggest name in the league at G, and it's not even close.  A "bad" Nelson (that gets called for ticky-tack holds that happen on every single NFL play) is still better than 90% of the guards in the NFL.   Your hot-take posts are getting very tiresome.  
  • Members