Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Michael Thomas Possibly Available

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/24/are-saints-hoping-to-get-offers-for-michael-thomas/

It would take a first and i question the fact he's been a distraction but he's incredibly talented 

Why would you question he’s been a distraction?

He got into a fight with a teammate, was suspended and missed a game as a result.   Doesn’t THAT sound like a distraction? 

5 hours ago, NewColtsFan said:

Why would you question he’s been a distraction?

He got into a fight with a teammate, was suspended and missed a game as a result.   Doesn’t THAT sound like a distraction? 

Just my opinion but I think there must be more to the story about Thomas getting fined AND suspended for things detrimental to the team. 

Players getting into fights are pretty common according to Pat McAfee. He seem to think there was a little more to the story as well. 

22 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Just my opinion but I think there must be more to the story about Thomas getting fined AND suspended for things detrimental to the team. 

Players getting into fights are pretty common according to Pat McAfee. He seem to think there was a little more to the story as well. 

I’m sure there’s much more to the story.  But this doesn’t sound like one of those “common” fights.   Because most fights don’t lead to suspension.   And this led to suspension of one of the teams best players, if not THE best player.   That tells me this was a big deal.  By definition, a distraction to the team.  

Payton has reportedly said MT will NOT be traded.  So that ends that, at least for now. 

Archived