Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles vs Giants TNF game


Recommended Posts

Wentz, man he loves to play hero ball. Forget the injuries, get the ball out quickly to guys who are open and run their routes.

 

He almost plays like Luck asking for punishment, to be honest.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Doug Pederson has taken a super bowl winning team AND a Franchise QB and has turned them into *!

His playcalling & play design resembling Reich's. I don't know who's responsible for the lack of talent on that team but wow.

 

This is what happens when the Football Gods smile on a 3rd tier team

and let them win a SB. Then they say sorry but your window for success is now closed for at least a half decade. Lol

 

 

 

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Doug Pederson has taken a super bowl winning team AND a Franchise QB and has turned them into *!

His playcalling & play design resembling Reich's. I don't know who's responsible for the lack of talent on that team but wow.

 

This is what happens when the Football Gods smile on a 3rd tier team

and let them win a SB. Then they say sorry but your window for success is now closed for at least a half decade. Lol

 

 

 

 

 

The entire division is a joke 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The entire division is a joke 

 

They should follow the former Redskins team lead and also change their names to:

The Dallas Football team

The Philly Football Team

The NY Football team

The Washington Football team.

 

But I'm not sure the term " football team" accurately describes them, lol.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

what is a parlay 

A parlay is a sports book bet that has multiple games and you must win them all to collect.  But at much better odds than even odds for picking just 1 game.

 

If all the games all have even money lines a multiple parlayed pays approximately:

2 team pays 3-1

3 team pays 6-1

4 team pays 10-1

5 team pays 20-1 

 

Money lines of course affect parlay odds. Point spreads are approx odds shown above.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

If the Giants get the #1 pick what would they do? Jones has talent, and they just got him. Do they trade him and take TL, behind that line he won't fair any better. What would Jones go for? I'm sure a #1 pick someplace..

Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

If the Giants get the #1 pick what would they do? Jones has talent, and they just got him. Do they trade him and take TL, behind that line he won't fair any better. What would Jones go for? I'm sure a #1 pick someplace..

You draft TL and you do whatever it takes to help the line 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

You draft TL and you do whatever it takes to help the line 

You would think they would do that for Jones, but he's getting freaking killed back there. You would have thought teams would have learned from watching what happened to David Carr, but I guess not..

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

You would think they would do that for Jones, but he's getting freaking killed back there. You would have thought teams would have learned from watching what happened to David Carr, but I guess not..

 

Looks like Jason Garrett and Joe Judge think their rookie Andrew Thomas at LT is Tyron Smith, where was the help given? Reminds me of us leaving Clark on an island with Myles Garrett. At least Daniel Jones can move around.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Philly is trading their 20 yard line and irrigation manager who manipulated the turf monster to stop Daniel Jones to a future undisclosed team led by Bill O' Brien for a 5th round pick. 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • Winning multiple SB's is tough. Every fan base thinks they can do it, once they win one. I thought with Peyton we would win 2 or 3, should've but it is tough. KC may win 2 or 3 with Mahomes but not sure. They are the favorites to win it again and it will be interesting to see if they can repeat. Colts had one of the best 9 years in the history of football from 2002-2010 going 109-35 but only got the one SB win/2 SB appearances. KC kind of reminds me of those teams, their D gets after the QB and they have the best QB in the league + a coach who is a players coach and nice like Dungy was.
    • I'm changing his name to the bulldozer. 
    • Have no idea why you're in such a negative mood?   AC's injury is a week to week variety.   It's not a season ender.   Why would an injury like that cause a veteran player to retire.   Especially a guy still playing at a high level and has a big contract waiting for him next year?
    • He'll play....   but if he re-aggravates the injury and is sidelined again,  then another player will obviously be needed.  
    • Glad you're noticing this as well. They're riding the high after winning a SB in 50 years and landing a once in a generation talent at the QB position. On one hand, I get it.....they've been through a lot, but on the other.......they need to relax.    I see so many Chiefs fans screaming they're a dynasty without even knowing what a dynasty is. It's extremely hard to go back to back in this league so while they do have all the pieces in place for another run, I'll believe it when I see it.
  • Members

×
×
  • Create New...