Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Eagles vs Giants TNF game

Wentz, man he loves to play hero ball. Forget the injuries, get the ball out quickly to guys who are open and run their routes.

He almost plays like Luck asking for punishment, to be honest.

• Like 1

Doug Pederson has taken a super bowl winning team AND a Franchise QB and has turned them into *!

His playcalling & play design resembling Reich's. I don't know who's responsible for the lack of talent on that team but wow.

This is what happens when the Football Gods smile on a 3rd tier team

and let them win a SB. Then they say sorry but your window for success is now closed for at least a half decade. Lol

2 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Doug Pederson has taken a super bowl winning team AND a Franchise QB and has turned them into *!

His playcalling & play design resembling Reich's. I don't know who's responsible for the lack of talent on that team but wow.

This is what happens when the Football Gods smile on a 3rd tier team

and let them win a SB. Then they say sorry but your window for success is now closed for at least a half decade. Lol

The entire division is a joke 

2 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The entire division is a joke 

They should follow the former Redskins team lead and also change their names to:

The Dallas Football team

The Philly Football Team

The NY Football team

The Washington Football team.

But I'm not sure the term " football team" accurately describes them, lol.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, danlhart87 said:

what is a parlay 

A parlay is a sports book bet that has multiple games and you must win them all to collect.  But at much better odds than even odds for picking just 1 game.

If all the games all have even money lines a multiple parlayed pays approximately:

2 team pays 3-1

3 team pays 6-1

4 team pays 10-1

5 team pays 20-1 

Money lines of course affect parlay odds. Point spreads are approx odds shown above.

• Like 1

If the Giants get the #1 pick what would they do? Jones has talent, and they just got him. Do they trade him and take TL, behind that line he won't fair any better. What would Jones go for? I'm sure a #1 pick someplace..

28 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

If the Giants get the #1 pick what would they do? Jones has talent, and they just got him. Do they trade him and take TL, behind that line he won't fair any better. What would Jones go for? I'm sure a #1 pick someplace..

You draft TL and you do whatever it takes to help the line 

2 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

You draft TL and you do whatever it takes to help the line 

You would think they would do that for Jones, but he's getting freaking killed back there. You would have thought teams would have learned from watching what happened to David Carr, but I guess not..

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, ColtJax said:

You would think they would do that for Jones, but he's getting freaking killed back there. You would have thought teams would have learned from watching what happened to David Carr, but I guess not..

Looks like Jason Garrett and Joe Judge think their rookie Andrew Thomas at LT is Tyron Smith, where was the help given? Reminds me of us leaving Clark on an island with Myles Garrett. At least Daniel Jones can move around.

• Like 1

Philly is trading their 20 yard line and irrigation manager who manipulated the turf monster to stop Daniel Jones to a future undisclosed team led by Bill O' Brien for a 5th round pick. 

• Haha 1