Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 7 Scores


Recommended Posts

Giants 13 Eagles 20

Panthers 21 Saints 28

Bills 30 Jets 7

Browns 23 Bengals 27

Cowboys 13 Football Team 10

Packers 28 Texans 24

Lions 24 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 30

Seahawks 27 Cardinals 28

Chiefs 35 Broncos 20

Jaguars 21 Chargers 30

49ers 21 Patriots 25

Buccaneers 23 Raiders 30

Bears 17 Rams 23 

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, danlhart87 said:

Giants 13 Eagles 20

Panthers 21 Saints 28

Bills 30 Jets 7

Browns 23 Bengals 27

Cowboys 13 Football Team 10

Packers 28 Texans 24

Lions 24 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 30

Seahawks 27 Cardinals 28

Chiefs 35 Broncos 20

Jaguars 21 Chargers 30

49ers 21 Patriots 25

Buccaneers 23 Raiders 30

Bears 17 Rams 23 

I dare say Washington will win that game  21- 10

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants 10 Eagles 24

Panthers 18 Saints 27

Bills 23 Jets 0

Browns 20 Bengals 21

Cowboys 10 Football Team 13

Packers 26 Texans 21

Lions 13 Falcons 24

Steelers 22 Titans 23

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 21

Chiefs 42 Broncos 17

Jaguars 21 Chargers 28

49ers 28 Patriots 18

Buccaneers 33 Raiders 28

Bears 18 Rams 17 

 

A lot of good games this weekend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants 10 Eagles 24

Panthers 17 Saints 33

Bills 44 Jets 13

Browns 36 Bengals 28

Cowboys 13 Football Team 20

Packers 37 Texans 31

Lions 27 Falcons 29

Steelers 20 Titans 16

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 27 OT

Chiefs 24 Broncos 14

Jaguars 23 Chargers 27

49ers 23 Patriots 20

Buccaneers 31 Raiders 28

Bears 18 Rams 17 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants 17 Eagles 24

Panthers 16 Saints 35

Bills 27 Jets 10

Browns 21 Bengals 28

Cowboys 17 Football Team 21

Packers 23 Texans 28

Lions 24 Falcons 34

Steelers 28 Titans 31

Seahawks 31 Cardinals 35

Chiefs 38 Broncos 17

Jaguars 16 Chargers 31

49ers 17 Patriots 27

Buccaneers 24 Raiders 28

Bears 27 Rams 14

 

Here's my picks for the week! Another couple of upsets! Lets see how week 7 goes! 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Giants 11 Eagles  27

Panthers 19 Saints 23

Bills 34 Jets 7

Browns 26 Bengals 24

Cowboys 20 Football Team 13

Packers 31Texans 26

Lions 23 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 0

Seahawks 37 Cardinals 10

Chiefs 30 Broncos 16

Jaguars 17 Chargers 28

49ers 20 Patriots 23

Buccaneers 30 Raiders 14

Bears 16 Rams 23

 

5 Team Parlay:

Eagles

Bill's

Steelers

Chiefs

Bucs

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 1:04 AM, danlhart87 said:

Giants 13 Eagles 20

Panthers 21 Saints 28

Bills 30 Jets 7

Browns 23 Bengals 27

Cowboys 13 Football Team 10

Packers 28 Texans 24

Lions 24 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 30

Seahawks 27 Cardinals 28

Chiefs 35 Broncos 20

Jaguars 21 Chargers 30

49ers 21 Patriots 25

Buccaneers 23 Raiders 30

Bears 17 Rams 23 

 

I edited my picks by adding a parlay!

Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Giants 11 Eagles  27

Panthers 19 Saints 23

Bills 34 Jets 7

Browns 26 Bengals 24

Cowboys 20 Football Team 13

Packers 31Texans 26

Lions 23 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 0

Seahawks 37 Cardinals 10

Chiefs 30 Broncos 16

Jaguars 17 Chargers 28

49ers 20 Patriots 23

Buccaneers 30 Raiders 14

Bears 16 Rams 23

 

5 Team Parlay:

Eagles

Bill's

Steelers

Chiefs

Bucs

I like that idea!  I will take it a step further (odds used Westgate Superbook as of Thurs @ 6:20pm):

 

Buffalo -12.5

Cle/Cin OVER 50.5

Arizona +3.5

KC -9.5

Bears/Rams UNDER 45

 

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 8:22 AM, RollerColt said:

Giants 10 Eagles 24

Panthers 18 Saints 27

Bills 23 Jets 0

Browns 20 Bengals 21

Cowboys 10 Football Team 13

Packers 26 Texans 21

Lions 13 Falcons 24

Steelers 22 Titans 23

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 21

Chiefs 42 Broncos 17

Jaguars 21 Chargers 28

49ers 28 Patriots 18

Buccaneers 33 Raiders 28

Bears 18 Rams 17 

 

A lot of good games this weekend. 

9-3 so far. My best week. Hawks should take care of business tonight, and the Bears v. Rams is a tossup. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/21/2020 at 12:04 AM, danlhart87 said:

Giants 13 Eagles 20

Panthers 21 Saints 28

Bills 30 Jets 7

Browns 23 Bengals 27

Cowboys 13 Football Team 10

Packers 28 Texans 24

Lions 24 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 30

Seahawks 27 Cardinals 28

Chiefs 35 Broncos 20

Jaguars 21 Chargers 30

49ers 21 Patriots 25

Buccaneers 23 Raiders 30

Bears 17 Rams 23 

8 - 5 so far

On 10/21/2020 at 7:22 AM, RollerColt said:

Giants 10 Eagles 24

Panthers 18 Saints 27

Bills 23 Jets 0

Browns 20 Bengals 21

Cowboys 10 Football Team 13

Packers 26 Texans 21

Lions 13 Falcons 24

Steelers 22 Titans 23

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 21

Chiefs 42 Broncos 17

Jaguars 21 Chargers 28

49ers 28 Patriots 18

Buccaneers 33 Raiders 28

Bears 18 Rams 17 

 

A lot of good games this weekend. 

9 - 4 so far

On 10/22/2020 at 1:47 AM, AZColt11 said:

Giants 10 Eagles 24

Panthers 17 Saints 33

Bills 44 Jets 13

Browns 36 Bengals 28

Cowboys 13 Football Team 20

Packers 37 Texans 31

Lions 27 Falcons 29

Steelers 20 Titans 16

Seahawks 30 Cardinals 27 OT

Chiefs 24 Broncos 14

Jaguars 23 Chargers 27

49ers 23 Patriots 20

Buccaneers 31 Raiders 28

Bears 18 Rams 17 

11 - 2 you kill it every week

On 10/22/2020 at 3:26 AM, Jared Cisneros said:

Giants 17 Eagles 24

Panthers 16 Saints 35

Bills 27 Jets 10

Browns 21 Bengals 28

Cowboys 17 Football Team 21

Packers 23 Texans 28

Lions 24 Falcons 34

Steelers 28 Titans 31

Seahawks 31 Cardinals 35

Chiefs 38 Broncos 17

Jaguars 16 Chargers 31

49ers 17 Patriots 27

Buccaneers 24 Raiders 28

Bears 27 Rams 14

 

Here's my picks for the week! Another couple of upsets! Lets see how week 7 goes! 

7 - 6

On 10/22/2020 at 4:59 PM, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

Giants 11 Eagles  27

Panthers 19 Saints 23

Bills 34 Jets 7

Browns 26 Bengals 24

Cowboys 20 Football Team 13

Packers 31Texans 26

Lions 23 Falcons 21

Steelers 23 Titans 0

Seahawks 37 Cardinals 10

Chiefs 30 Broncos 16

Jaguars 17 Chargers 28

49ers 20 Patriots 23

Buccaneers 30 Raiders 14

Bears 16 Rams 23

 

5 Team Parlay:

Eagles

Bill's

Steelers

Chiefs

Bucs

10 - 3

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

8 - 5 so far

9 - 4 so far

11 - 2 you kill it every week

7 - 6

10 - 3

AZcolt just missed going 13-0.

Dan, I was honestly going to change to picking cards over Seahawks caus the Seahawks would still have 2 game lead over brady if the win. I'm sure brady would like a bye and HFA in championship game.

I did pick my 5 team parlay(but didn't look at lines before picks)

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

AZcolt just missed going 13-0.

Dan, I was honestly going to change to picking cards over Seahawks caus the Seahawks would still have 2 game lead over brady if the win. I'm sure brady would like a bye and HFA in championship game.

I did pick my 5 team parlay(but didn't look at lines before picks)

Ironically, the two I missed were the ones I struggled with the most.  I actually HAD the Lions picked and then changed it at the last minute.  I had the Seahawks from the start but DID pick the OT thinking it would be a battle.  Just a bit off on the score.  The game tomorrow night gave me some stress as well, which could mean it might be a good one.

 

Either way, my picks have been pretty good the last 3 weeks.  I may have to get a part-time gig with this!  Nah.....

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

So how many generations does your lineage go back to Nostradamus? 

LOL. I am usually wrong so no Nostradamus but thanks for the call out. I am still shocked the Cards pulled out that game but very happy. I like Murray a lot.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Thread of the Week

  • Topics

  • Posts

    • He is 33 and has 2 years left on reasonable contract. After that you will have to give him a contract in the realm of what other top QBs are getting now and he will be getting older... So you will either have to pay big or lose him and this is while all our young pieces are moving out of their rookie contracts... So we will start losing some of them. So IMO IF we get Stafford this will be the golden window to try to go all in...  Use Stafford's best remaining years at the best contract you will have him at, to try to surround him with best talent we can get while our young player are still cheap. Later he will be older/worse on worse contract and our young studs we either be paid much more (less money to get reinforcement elsewhere) or will be gone.    So... Go all in NOW. This doesn't mean you concede the later years, but IMO the best chance we have are the next 2 years if we get Stafford. This is legitimate Superbowl contender if we can get one of the top receivers, a very good pass-rusher and some solid CBs. 
    • Odds are you can’t do all that because the salary cap is going down roughly $15-20 million.    We’re likely going to need more time.   I don’t understand the 2-year window reference?   Stafford likely has 5+ years left.   With a GM like Ballard, our window should remain open longer than that. 
    • My thoughts on trading for Stafford are crystalizing a bit... I've stated before that my favorite option is going to the draft trying to get your QB of the future, BUT ... If you go for Stafford, IMO you need to go all in. It should not be the final big move of the off-season if we get Stafford. You move money around and you do everything you can do to get: - Allen Robinson or Godwin or Kenny Golladay. - a legitimate DE in FA or trade - Rhodes back + maybe even one more corner.   It might become tight money wise but IMO you cannot go the Stafford route and do it halfway. You either go all the way or don't even try it... Just go get a QB from the draft and build around him for the future. We will have about 2 year window with Stafford on reasonable contract and we need to use that window...      
    • The rumor that Lions and Stafford might both want to split up makes me warm up to getting him for a couple of years until we figure out the long term solution. But I don’t want to give up a first round pick so we need to be patient and if it works out, great, if someone else want to pay dearly for Stanford, we should immediately bow out of the bidding war.
  • Members

    • James

      James 347

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • CoachLite

      CoachLite 400

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • shakedownstreet

      shakedownstreet 2,027

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • stitches

      stitches 7,545

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • NannyMcafee

      NannyMcafee 1,625

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Rolltide_gocolts

      Rolltide_gocolts 64

      New Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • Stephen

      Stephen 1,742

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • TDewar1987

      TDewar1987 207

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • DoubleE Colt

      DoubleE Colt 36

      Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
    • ReMeDy

      ReMeDy 408

      Senior Member
      Joined:
      Last active:
×
×
  • Create New...