Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2020 - 2021 Indiana Pacers and everything NBA thread

Just now, crazycolt1 said:

I don't have cable so I cant watch the games but I never miss listening to them on the radio. 

They are an exciting team and are 2nd in the conference. 

They get Warren back from injury later in the season and they will even be better. 

I did forget about Warren, he is solid good as well.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a great deal for us. Oladipo didn't want to be here and was expiring.   LeVert signed for next 3 seasons at a great rate.

Same   It seems to be sports entertainment along the lines of WWE.   Have little faith for the integrity of the NBA. I would trade Oladipo for Hayward for sure.

I am not crazy about him either. He is a team buster. He don't make players around him better, matter of fact he voids them as team players.

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

They have good players but I wouldn't say great as in Superstars. Oladipo's 1st season here he was basically a Superstar, PG was too from 2012-2014 and both got traded. Sabonis is probably our best player but isn't a Superstar, I would say an all-star though. Brogdan and Turner both are solid good. Like you said we have a nice team but not that 1 guy that can put us over the top IMO.

Yes Brogdon and Sabonis are considered super stars according to NBA.com. 

1 minute ago, crazycolt1 said:

Yes Brogdon and Sabonis are considered super stars according to NBA.com. 

When I look at Superstars, I look at guys like LeBron, A. Davis, K Durant, J Harden, J Embiid, K Leonard, Luka, and PG is playing like one now in LA. There is a difference between Superstars and being an all-star as you know.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

When I look at Superstars, I look at guys like LeBron, A. Davis, K Durant, J Harden, J Embiid, K Leonard, Luka, and PG is playing like one now in LA. There is a difference between Superstars and being an all-star as you know.

I forgot the guy from Milwaukee as well = Giannis who is the MVP.

8 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Brogdon is rated the 8th best player in the NBA

Sabonis is 4th in the league in rebounds and is in the top 5 in triple doubles and double doubles

Turner leads the league in block shots more than double anyone else. 

I think because they are in a small market most want to overlook them but you can bet the other teams are not.

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, crazycolt1 said:

Brogdon is rated the 8th best player in the NBA

Sabonis is 4th in the league in rebounds and is in the top 5 in triple doubles and double doubles

Turner leads the league in block shots more than double anyone else. 

I think because they are in a small market most want to overlook them but you can bet the other teams are not.

Good points, they are all good players if not very good. I really haven't watched many games this year but keep an eye on it and see if we win or lose. Like you, I love our radio team. Boyle IMO has been the best in business for a long time. I am not sure what the ceiling is for our team? I know the Nets are loaded, Bucks, Sixers, and Celtics are pretty solid as well. We are in that mix I guess if our chemistry clicks when Warren comes back. 

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Good points, they are all good players if not very good. I really haven't watched many games this year but keep an eye on it and see if we win or lose. Like you, I love our radio team. Boyle IMO has been the best in business for a long time. I am not sure what the ceiling is for our team? I know the Nets are loaded, Bucks, Sixers, and Celtics are pretty solid as well. We are in that mix I guess if our chemistry clicks when Warren comes back. 

Lamb getting back will help and when LaVert gets back on the court he will be a great player. 

Things are really looking upside for the Pacers.

• Like 2

I meant to post this on this on 26th but it has been 1 year since the great Kobe Bryant passed away. IMO he is a top 5 player that I have ever seen, I have Jordan, Magic, Kareem, and maybe LeBron ahead of him after that tough to call. Players like Shaq, Bird, and Duncan were special as well.

Anyway this is for Kobe Los Angeles Lakers Basketball GIFKobe Bryant Nba GIFKobe Bryant GIF by Product Hunt

• Thanks 1
18 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I meant to post this on this on 26th but it has been 1 year since the great Kobe Bryant passed away. IMO he is a top 5 player that I have ever seen, I have Jordan, Magic, Kareem, and maybe LeBron ahead of him after that tough to call. Players like Shaq, Bird, and Duncan were special as well.

Anyway this is for Kobe Los Angeles Lakers Basketball GIFKobe Bryant Nba GIFKobe Bryant GIF by Product Hunt

Los Angeles Lakers Hello GIF by NBA

Will Kobe Bryant GIF

You know what is ironic about the last GIF?

The memory of Kobe will never fade away.

Don't forget about Gigi though.

Regular Season Smile GIF by NBA

• Thanks 1
34 minutes ago, w87r said:

Los Angeles Lakers Hello GIF by NBA

Will Kobe Bryant GIF

You know what is ironic about the last GIF?

The memory of Kobe will never fade away.

Don't forget about Gigi though.

Regular Season Smile GIF by NBA

The fade away, he perfected it and got it from Jordan, unstoppable. Yeah RIP Gigi too, she was only 13 and was next greatest of all-time in the WNBA.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

The fade away, he perfected it and got it from Jordan, unstoppable. Yeah RIP Gigi too, she was only 13 and was next greatest of all-time in the WNBA.

michael jordan basketball GIF

• Thanks 1
On 1/23/2021 at 11:50 AM, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Same here.   I suppose the definition can be different for people.  

For me, a "superstar" would need to be a player that you would not consider trading.  If the Pacers could trade Sabonis or Turner for Leonard or A. Davis, I would do that in a heartbeat.  

• Like 1

Pacers are hanging in there.

For being down 2 players(Warren and LaVert/VO).

Observation, it seems like the Pacers play better when Myles is more part of offensive game plan. The games where Brogdon and Sabonis take the majority of 1st team shots, we seem to struggle a little more. Need more plays called for Myles in the 2 man game.

Saying that, I'm glad we didn't move him this offseason as was reported possibility.

Still leading league in block shots as well.

Under rated guy no one is talking about. Well, no one is talking about anyone here. :funny:

TJ McConnell

He is avg 5pts, 7asts, 3rebs 1.8stls(.1 stls being league leader) in 23 minutes a game

Another is Doug, he has been playing great.

Avg 13pts 4rbs in 26 min a game

• Like 1