Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Fans in attendance against the Bengals

Some observations from a fan in attendance

1.  A lot of Bengals fans made the short trip yesterday.

2.  It was probably a little too cold to have the window open.

3.  The gift was really bad.  A tiny ribbon?  I liked the shirt and mask I received while attending the Jets game, but was disappointed yesterday.

4 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

3.  The gift was really bad.  A tiny ribbon?  I liked the shirt and mask I received while attending the Jets game, but was disappointed yesterday.

1.  Lots of Colts fans always go to cincy too when the Colts play there.  Normal for close teams.

2.  I am sure that’s part of the COVID protocol to have it be as close to outdoors as they can.

3.  Hey at least you got something.

• Like 2

Wait, so that's back-to-back games they've given gifts? Pffh, I went to a Colts game three years ago and didn't get squat except hearing, "Drive safely, Colts fans!" Consider yourself lucky.

Made the drive in from NJ. Had a great time. Bengal fans definitely repped well, but it's obviously close by.

Yeah I was disappointed us 'man children' didn't get anything to go home with us besides a win :)..

• Like 1
5 hours ago, chrisbeldridge said:

Wonder how so many Bengal fans were there with such limited tickets available?

1 hour ago, IinD said:

Made the drive in from NJ. Had a great time. Bengal fans definitely repped well, but it's obviously close by.

Yeah I was disappointed us 'man children' didn't get anything to go home with us besides a win :)..

I am thinking "Man Children" would be a great name for a band.....

• Haha 1

Last year I went to 4 games, some of the gameday gifts included a Quentin Nelson can cozy, a towel with Dwight Freeney's name and number on it, a car flag with the Colts logo on it, and a blue Colts Santa hat.  Then, I received a "For the Shoe" shirt and a Colts facemask at the Jets game this year.  I guess I just got a little spoiled with the cool gifts.